Chapter 7: I Love You Killua (NO LEMONS PROMISE-)

Ok no more suffer.

Killuas POV

Gon stops me from going to my room. "Can we..." I turn my head to face him. His face was flushed up and red. "Kiss again..?" His word rang through my head like the annoying ring in your ear. 'HE WANTS TO WHAT!?'

Despite my thoughts, I nod and sit on the corner of the edge of the pool. My cheeks turn red as I slowly lean closer to Gon. 'Jesus. How is he so calm about it?' We kiss once again. But this time for longer and it meant something.

Pulling away from the kiss we had to catch our breaths considering we had kissed for about 2 minutes. "Killua I need to tell you something..." I turn to face him again. "I think I- No. I love you Killua." His face turns dark red as well as mine.

I laugh a bit glad he liked me the way I liked him. "I love you too Gon."

His tail starts glowing as well as his hair and eyes. (S p i c e) His fins turn into legs and he looks... Human. How is that possible? Isn't he a merman? That's so... confusing. "Well then guess you can stay in a real room now right?" He nods. "But first Killua?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"..."

"Of course, Gon. I love you."

The end haha bye, konichiwa, adios, aloha.