Chapter 6: See Mermaids Cove

Killuas POV

Gon wanted to show me something today so I quickly got up and ran downstairs. The moment I get down there I see Gon in the human-sized bucket I used to bring him here. "Take me to the beach Killua, trust me" I nodded and put him in the wagon.

When we get to the water I pour the water into the ocean. "Killua this may be weird but I need to stay calm when I do this. Oh- and get in the water!" Without hesitation, I did as he asked. He slowly got closer and closer until our lips... touched.

He kissed me. And I never honestly wanted that moment to end. He eventually pulled away. I pouted a bit. Gon then pushed my head under the water. I held my breath and I opened my eyes. "Killua look down." Gon was very clear. But we were both underwater. How?

I looked down and saw a big blue tail. "AHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!?" I screech. Gon winces and covers his ears. I forgot how sensitive they were. "Sorry.." I swim over and hug him. He nods.

He pulls me deeper down. We finally made it to a coral reef. We swim around and play for a while. "Is this where you grew up?" He shakes his head. "No, but I don't think I can ever take you there Killua. With my Aunt Mito, I just don't think it's possible. I'm sorry Killua." I shrug and don't think much of it.

We play for a while longer then Gon grabs my hand and pulls me to a small town. He looks around he goes pale. There on a pole was a missing poster of him. Everyone darted a look at him. He grabs my wrist and dashes. There was still a riot of people following us. We poke our heads out onto the surface.

"How do I change back!?" I ask rushingly. "The same way we changed you." I nod and blush a bit. We slowly lean in and kiss. It was the same as the first. Perfect. His lips were so soft. "Killua that's long enough I can't breathe!" Gon says pulling away I nod.

I pick up the bucket and fill it with ocean water. I pick up Gon and put him in the bucket. And we rush home.

"Killua" Gon stops me from going to my bedroom.

S u f f e r .