Chapter 5: Developing Feelings

Art, not mine.

Gons POV

I've been with Killua for about a month and I really want to show him where I came from! Maybe one day. I get the feeling my Aunt is still mad at me. But Killua has been housing me for a long time now. I think I am developing feelings for him. He's just so caring and charming I can't help but fall for him.

"Gon?" Says the silver-haired boy snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over to him and smile. He does so back. His smile is very nice it's nice and genuine without being as big of a smile as mine.

"Yes, Killua?" I respond. "Well, you weren't responding and were kinda spacing out." I rub the back of my neck and stick out my tongue playfully. He just giggles a bit. "Oopsie!" I say and giggle a bit after. His cheeks turn a bit red. Was I... making him blush?

He grabs my hand and pulls me onto the land next to the indoor pool and hugs me. I hug him back my tail swirls around his left leg. His face was awfully hot. 'He must be blushing.'  He just held onto me as well as I held onto him.

After a few minutes, he puts me back in the water. I make a sad face. I kinda never wanted that moment to end. It was amazing to feel his skin against mine. I let out sad dolphin-like clicks and looked down.

Killua's POV

I looked away from Gon and blushed. He was adorable in every way shape and form. And I am going to make this tiny light mine. Well, one day that is... There was no way I could confess anytime soon! It was just too weird!

Though I think it's safe to say I have feelings for him. Deep feelings.

Yessir short chapter time should I wait a while and do the confession or do it in the next chapter I'll let you decide and if so who should confess?