Heather

Techno and George :3

Can be platonic or romantic.

((I called them babies when one of them is anarchy and murder))

****

George sighs, feeling jealous at the most beautiful guy in school. Technoblade. Every guys and girls dream lover, the perfect face, the well combed pink hair that seems to flow in the air and glow in the darkest corners, shoulders and back are always in a perfect posture, the guy with straight A's, the guy who is always right at everything, and the guy everyone wished who they are or wished their lover. The gaddamn school's student council President.

What's wrong with him is that, Techno, never talks to anyone and everyone. When teachers asked him questions he would always use his phone and let the voice speak for him. Some teachers even tried to make him speak by confiscating his phone but Techno walks to the front of the class and writes on the board or just on a piece of paper.

One time their professor tried to make him speak by yelling at him to force him, pressuring him. He opened his mouth and it really crushed everyone's expectations because he just grins and left the class.

He's so chill and cold, it is almost annoying. George is jealous of him. How can a guy be so perfect while a lot of people is against him?

George runs his fingers on his hair and sighs again.

Today. Is a weird day.

Techno is late for class for the first time and the way he acts bothers George. Maybe everyone noticed it but just brushes it off because nobody will ever get an answer. George gives it a try anyway.

****

Techno adjusts his glasses and looks at the paper passed to him. He looks at his seatmate giving a small smile to him. Techno unfolds the small paper and reads it.

Are you alright?

Techno looks back up at the teacher who is busy enough writing on the board. He takes his pen out from his bag pocket and writes back to him.

I am fine.

George takes the paper from Techno and reads his answer.

Doubt.

Techno glances at him and slightly shrugs.

Why?

George glares at him.

You're obviously in pain. Are you safe at home?

Techno stares at the paper too long. Way too long that the bell rings end of the class. Everyone, one by one, left the class and George stayed for Techno. "Um... Technoblade. I know we are uhh just classmates but wanna meet up in the library? You know to um... Just hang out and read books." Surprisingly, Techno accepted his offer with the smallest smile he could give before packing up his stuff and they both walk out the class, going on separate ways to their classes.

Techno rubs his neck and keeps his head up high and mighty, ignoring the pain on his legs and arms. He doesn't know how long he can keep up the act.

****

George and Techno sat on the ends of the bed by the window, random books stacked on the space between and some on the window ledge. George noticed that Techno keeps on adjusting his position and fidgets with his white collar, random rubbing and pinching his thighs and biceps, heavy sighs, and his fingers running on his long hair.

George tosses his small notepad beside Techno. Techno looks at the notepad then looks up at George. Confused.

He picks up the notepad and almost chuckles at what it written.