Anarchy at School

Techno sat there on the chair, facing the principal, and his adopted hybrid brothers and son behind him.

"So... Mr. Blade. I called you here because your brothers, Tommy and Tubbo, started another fight again for the third time this week."

Ranboo and Tubbo holds back Tomny from screaming at the Principal and get more in trouble. Ranboo quietly tells Tommy that Techno will handle this.

"What about Ranboo?" Techno asks.

"He punched a kid and the kid hit his head on the edges of the stairs and was sent to the hospital immediately."

Ranboo's ears pressed further on his head and looks away with guilt. "Hey Tommy."

"Yeah?"

"Did you win?"

"Of course I did! Why the hell would I let that son of a bitch win for hurting Tubbo?!"

"Tommy!" The Principal snapped.

"What!"

Techno gets up and pats Tommy. "Good job. Now let's get out of here and buy some ice cream."

"YEAAAAHHH!!!" Tommy and Tubbo screamed and chanted "Ice cream!" while walking out the room. Techno pats Ranboo's back and gently pushes him to follow his brothers. "Mr. Blade! This is not how- Mr. Blade!"

"Run! Run! Run!" Techno shouted at the three and they all ran down the hallway.

****

"Alright we're going on a different school again or I'm forcing you all to get in online school or you guys drop out and just do YouTube content."

"YouTube."

"Great!"

The next day, they all dropped out.

Dadza was proud.