Extras 2: Bloopers

Expectation: (Prologue)

Voice 1 (Haru): *Uses the spyglass and looks in the direction where you pointed.* Huh, interesting. *Lowers the spyglass down and throws it at you* Well then...

Voice 3 (Chen): *Catches the spyglass then puts it away.* Well, Captain?

Reality:

Haru: *Uses the spyglass and looks in the direction where you pointed.* Huh, interesting. *Lowers the spyglass down and throws it at you* Well then...

Chen: *Fails to catch the Spyglass.*

CRACK!

-Haru and Chen stare at the now-broken spyglass.-

Haru: *Groans in frustration.* Arghh! How many times have we practiced this?

Chen: *Shouts even though you're in front of me.* Sorry!!!! Let's try again. Can someone fix this?

Expectation: (1. It Seems Like We Got A Doctor...)

-The ship comes closer and stops at the dock. Two crewmates (Skiff and Shade) put the plank down as the captain (Haru) walks on it to the dock along with the two crewmates.-

Reality:

Haru: *Walks on the plank.*

CRACK!

-The plank breaks and Haru falls straight in the water.-

Skiff: *Looks down at the ocean.* Uh.. Captain?

Haru: *Swims up to the surface, wiping my mouth.* Aye? I'm okay!

Shindori: Let's try that again, aye?

Haru: Indeed!

Chen: You were too heavy that you broke the plank!

Haru: *Frowns.* Hey! *Starts to smile.* Alright, someone get me back on the dock. Skiff, roll the ladder down.

Skiff: *Laughs.* Aye.

-A few minutes later.-

-Skiff and Shindori put the plank down again.-

Skiff: *Nods at Haru.* Try again, Cap!

Haru: *Steps on the plank.*

Crack!!

Shindori: *Laughs.*

Haru: *Swims back up to the surface and sighs.* This plank.. *Turns to Skiff and Shade.* I don't understand how you two got to the other side.

Skiff: *Chuckles softly.* Let us try again.

Expectation: (1. It Seems Like We Got A Doctor.)

Shin: True..*Carefully walks to a nearby shelf and puts the boxes on the shelf.* Is this okay?

Hana: *Looks at where you put the boxes at.* Yup! Perfect.

Reality:

Shin: True.. *Carefully walks to a nearby shelf, struggling to out the box on the shelf.* Is this okay?

Hana: *Looks at where you put the boxes at.* Yup! Perfect.

Shin: *Drops the box on the ground and spills the teabags.*