"Yeah...but aren't you overdress a bit?" Asked Ginny, which I absolutely didn't expect. It shocked me how straightforward she asked, she never did that until now.

"My aunt told me there's no such thing as being overdressed," I said while looking deep into her eyes, "you're just not dressed enough," I smile provocatively, knowing that she won't say anything on this anymore.

The boys immediately sensed a strong tension between me and Ginny and offered me not one, but two shots of vodka to warm up before the ball. I gladly took it and poured them into my mouth one by one.

"We should go," said Leon and stood up with Ginny hand in hand.

It hurts me seeing him with her. Even if I wanted to tell him the truth today, he's already too drunk to remember it.

"I'd rather stay here," mumbled Draco, but stood up, too.

We all walked through the castle's corridors crowded with students, which on any other day would look totally normal, but tonight, everyone's in their best dresses and suits with masks over their eyes. I feel like I'm in an 18th century romantic novel, when full gowns were a normal day-wear.

When we entered the Great hall, I gently took Draco's hand into mine and walked in with him. Normally, I don't like parties that include all the Hogwarts houses, because it's too mixed up and the energy is chaotic, but I really like the atmosphere in here today. There's a full orchestra playing classical music and students and teachers dancing in the middle of the room. Some of them are sitting by the round tables on the sides of the room, covered with white silk cloth and decorated with huge flowers in tall glass vases. I admit, whoever does the decorations has a style.

Hand in hand with Draco, I dragged him straight to the dancing floor and started dancing. My feet are a little bit tipsy from the shots I did before, but I can manage to hide it under my long dress. But surprisingly, it's not me who's ruining the dance.

I believe Draco is sober, because I didn't see him drink in the common room and he doesn't even like the cheap vodka that Theo brought. Still, he's constantly bumping into me and stepping on my feet, which hurts like hell and it makes me hiss every time.

"To the left...no-left!" I correct him and drag him to the left side.

"Sorry..." he mumbles and looks down in his feet.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him and raise my eyebrow.

He looks at me and nods his head, saying nothing. There's definitely something bothering him and I hate that he doesn't want to tell me. I know I'm the last person to be mad about not opening up, but I though he trusted me.

I danced with Draco a few times and he never made a single mistake. He must've had a dance teacher, because he dances almost as good as me. If I wasn't too proud, I'd say we're on the same level.

So what's wrong with him now?

I keep examining his face, trying to read him, but I can't, so I stay quiet for the rest of the dance. When the music stops, we let down our hands and walk over to a free table.

"Want a drink?" He asks me after a while.

I can't help it, he's got me melting on his fingertip every time I see him in a suit. He looks so hot in it, it makes him look older.