"hey! question, do you have an ak-47?" the same blond kid asked and the class snickered.

"denki kaminari, i will send you to the principal's office with no hesitation," the teacher scowled.

"nah, it's okay," you reassured. "and to answer your question, no. but if i did, you would be the first person i would shoot-"

the class gasped and chuckled even louder.

"ms. l/n, you're not making a very good first impression," the teacher sighed.

"sorry."

"anyways, you can call me mr. aizawa or aizawa sensei. whatever floats your boat." he looked around the classroom. "problem child, go and take ms. l/n on a tour of the school."

the boy with freckles and the boy with the ashy blond hair both looked up at him and both said, "me?"

"no, problem child number one," he pointed at the freckles kid.

"hah?! why is deku number one?!" the ashy blond kid stood up and yelled.

mr. aizawa sighed and rubbed his temples. "fine. bakugou, since you want to be problem child number one, you go and take ms. l/n on a tour."

bakugou grunted and walked over to you. "let's go," he said. you followed him out of the room and into the hallway.

you walked around for a while in silence before you spoke up. "so, are you going to show me around or anything?"

"hah?" he said huskily. "what do you want to see?" he rolled his eyes and pointed at the floor. "that's the school floor. the one you're walking on right now. that's the school wall. we hang up junk on there."

"okay, smart guy. i meant like the gym or cafeteria or something."

after he actually showed you where some important classes and rooms are, you two were on your way back to your classroom.

"so," he said. "how's it like in america?"

you looked at him for a second before smiling. "do you really want to know the answer to that question?"

he looked at you and chuckled. "yeah, on second thought, no i do not."

all of a sudden, you see a girl with long, curly black hair running towards bakugou. "katsuki!" she hopped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"toru, get off! we're in school," bakugou grunted as he pushed her off.

"okay, okay, don't gotta be so rude, babe," she giggled. she then looked up and down at you. "who's this?"

"i'm y/n l/n, the new girl here. from america. but, i'm pretty sure i just myself got into some big drama."

"how do you know?" bakugou asked.

"because the author said so," you said looking straight at the screen.

"huh?" the both of them said.

"nothing," you quickly replied. you looked from bakugou to the girl. "who's this?"

bakugou looked uneasily at the girl. "this is toru hagakure, my..."