Chapter 12

(6 December Monday)

(6 December Monday)

12:23 pm

You and Ria settled down on your table by the window as usual in the cafeteria with Mark across you. Three of you were chit-chating about various things and Ria telling Mark about the encounter with Song Joongki yesterday who surprisingly was listening to it with interest.

"I have actually heard about him a lot, you know." He stated munching while you both looked at him amazed making him laugh.

"Actually-"

His words got cut off as you three flinched by the sudden gasps and whispers causing you frown in confusion before following the people's gaze to the entrance which was getting a little crowded now.

"What's happening?" Ria spoke her eyes glued to the crowd as she shifted her body while sitting to see the view before letting out a gasp.

"What if it's Big Boss?!" She exclaimed causing Mark to roll his eyes while you looked at her shook.

"Are we that lucky?" You laughed at your remark turning your head back to the crowd only to get shook by the appearance of none other than your seniors who were walking in.

Your head whipped towards your bestfriend who's mouth was opened as she watched the sight infront of her before looking at you and closed it.

"What happened?" Mark questioned seeing Ria's expression before looking back at the crowd. "Who are they?"

"Seniors." Ria answered smiling before both of your eyes widen as you saw them aproaching your table causing you sit straight as you both exchanged looks with each other.

"Is this seat taken?" You almost gasped hearing the familiar voice before looking up at your side to see Baekhyun looking at innocently.

You blinked before shaking your head. "No."

He smiled pulling out the chair beside you and sat down with his friends sitting down too while you sat there shook processing. You can hear gasps and whispers around you before you glanced at your bestfriend who happened to be just as shook as you.

Although, you feel uncomfortable being in the attention but you can't just tell them to go away that's not polite or your place to do. Besides, the cafeteria is full today unexpectedly so, that's why they sat here. Well, that's what you assumed not knowing what is going on the mind of the person beside you.

Ria, who was shook, slightly smirked as she hoped for this to happen but didn't expected it would happen this soon.

Flashback

Ria got a call from home and excused herself leaving you with Mark and asked you to go ahead which you did.

And as she was done, she turned around startle by the presence behind her to see Baekhyun coming towards her but with a frown on his face.