Chapter 8

______

                             ______

7:51 pm

You entered your home with Daniel behind you before he walked into the kitchen and you sat on the couch while closing your eyes.

You felt peaceful until something cold touched your cheek making you flinch and immediately opened your eyes to see Daniel grinning down at you while holding a juice bottle.

"What the.." You took it from him and he sat beside you before you opened the bottle cap and took a sip.

"Oh right, mom called but you weren't home." Daniel sipped his juice and you sat up straight before bringing your legs up and crossed them.

"How are they? They are coming back tomorrow right?"

"They have to stay for another week."

"Another week? Why? Is everything okay there?" You asked worringly.

He nodded. "Everything is alright, their flight got canceled because of weather and the whole week is booked already."

You nodded pouting. "So I have to tolerate you for another week."

"That's what I'm saying." You shot back and you glared at him before switching on the TV.

You gasped. "Oh, it's Park Seo Joon!"

"Are you a player? You keep changing your actors." Daniel grunted and you scoffed. "It's not being a player, it's called being fan of them."

"Whatever, now give me the remote, i wanna watch." He was about to grab the remote but you pulled your hand behind you.

"No, i'm going to watch my drama."

"Just give me the remote!"

"No!"

"Okay!"

"Okay?" You looked at him in surprise before placing your palm oh his forehead. "Are you sick or something?"

"Shut up! Noona, i'm bored. Let's go out." He requested giving you pleading eyes.

"I don't want to."

"You're always at home, just get out sometimes. Let's goooo!" He whined, shaking your arms and you exhasperated before looking back at him.

"Ugh! Fine."

"Yayy!" He exclaimed and you shook your head before smiling at your brother who looked like a 5 year sold.

                             ______

8:36 pm