More creepy

March 16, 2021.

Mey:7
Kai:4
Penryn: 1

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. But, I'm also not sorry because silence means everything is well and nothing else creepy has happened with Mey.

Since the footprints story, I looked have had my house blessed and cleansed with sage. Since then, nothing has happened. No footprints after I mop, no children hands on the shower glass door while showering, and no more creepy hooded figures at the foot of my bed, and best of all, no donkeys in my pool.

Mey doesn't mention Ryan anymore and I haven't asked. I also haven't seen or noticed her talking to the air like I used to on a regular basis.

I feel Mey has gotten to the age where logic takes over your brain and you stop seeing things that aren't there. In a way I am very happy about it. But, I'll admit, that Mey losing that strange world only she could see, makes me a bit sad.

We put the kids back in school and they both love it. They are so happy to be back and I'm happy too.

This house only has one hallway. It's the hallway that leads to the bedrooms and the main bathroom.

From the entrance of the hallway, you can only see Mey's room (first on the left) and mine

From the entrance of the hallway, you can only see Mey's room (first on the left) and mine. (The room at the end). If you turn left before hitting my room you will see the hallway splits.

Here, if you turn left you, will take a few steps to get to the bathroom or turn right and take the rest of the hallway to Kai's bedroom.

The bathroom and Kai's room is not visible at the entrance to the hall. Instead you see a wall that ends. My kids usually hide there when playing tag.

A few nights ago I was home alone with the kids. My husband was off at our old house fixing a few things to get it ready to rent out.

The sun had set and the kids were playing as I cleaned up after dinner. They were making a lot of noise and I knew they were getting riled up. Once I finished with the dishes, I called out to the kids that is was time for bed. They began to whine, and then I heard Mey tell Kai "let's go hide!"

Knowing they had school the next morning, I told them they better not hide and go brush their teeth.
But these are children and they laughed and ran to hide instead.

I first looked in the playroom expecting them to be in the large closet of that room.
They weren't there.
I then moved onto the dining room, living room, and the formal living room. They weren't there. I didn't check the office because they know they aren't allowed in there.

Now I knew they had to be in one of the bedrooms. I make my way out of the living room to the entrance of the hallway.
I spot both of them sitting in my dark room. Kai was sitting facing me and Mey was standing behind him also looking at me.

I crossed my arms and in a stern tone told them. "That's enough playing its time for bed. Go brush your teeth, now."

I heard an "aww man" from Mey and an echoed "aww man" come from Kai...only it didn't come from the two figures at the end of the hallway.

It came from my right. So, I snapped my head to my right and saw Mey and Kai exiting the office.

My spine went stiff and my body went ridged. As quickly as I could without alarming the kids, I turned back to the hallway and both figures I saw in my room were gone.

I panicked because of 2 things. 1: I was indeed going crazy and was seeing things. Or 2: Someone had broken in and were now in my room where the baby was sleeping.

Neither was a viable option but the second one scared me way more than the first and I ran into my bedroom.
I switched on the lights and the room lit up.
I ran to the baby and picked her up then ran to the sliding glass door of my room that leads to the backyard.

The door was locked and the stick I used so none one can jimmy their way in, was still in place.

"What's wrong?" Mey asked and I turned, kicking myself for not telling them to wait outside the bedroom. If someone was in the bedroom, I didn't want the kids in here. That being said, now that they were both here, I didn't want them out of my sight.

"Nothing." I lied and handed Mey the baby.
I went into the closets and checked all of them and the master bathroom. Everything was empty. I then did the same to each of the kids bedrooms and the bathroom and found nothing.

I knew I was just seeing things because logically, it was too dark for me to make out anything from the end of the hallway. Moreover, it was illogical that I would have known they were facing me.

I hear the front door unlock and the alarm beeps, telling me the front door has been opened.

My husband announced he was home and the kids went to greet him. I was probably just as, if not more, happy that my husband came home at very moment he did.

"What's wrong? You look sick." My husband told me and I shook my head forcing a smile.

"You know I hate being alone at night with the kids. This house is creepy."

He laughed then helped me put the kids to bed. After that he went to take a shower and I am not ashamed to admit that I went into the bathroom to tell him what happened.

My husband didn't roll his eyes or tell me anything along disbelieving lines. Instead he told me to check the camera footage on my phone.

I did and rewound to the point where I can see myself walking to the hallway. I held my breath and just as I turn my head to the right, the camera goes fuzzy then focuses out.

Then, nothing happenes. I watched until I ran into my bedroom to check on the baby and you don't see anything else untill the kid run out to see their father.

So once again, I have no proof. Not that I was expecting to see anything on the cameras.

But its not all bad news!

My husband asked me if the figures I saw were kids. I told him I thought so. They were small and I had mistaken them for Mey and Kai.

He then told me he's seen them too!

So, maybe I'm not crazy. Maybe there are spirits making themselves known to us.

Either way, I think it's about time I took these events to the one person in the world that I've been keeping all this from.

My Grandmother.