-> 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑑𝑎𝑦: 𝑧ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟࿐ ˊˎ-

fluff
you are sick and zhongli tends to your needs

fluffyou are sick and zhongli tends to your needs

•————————————————————————•

you slowly sat up in your empty bed, the spot next to you was slightly imprinted, showing that a person laid there. 'did zhongli already head to work? it's the weekend...' you thought as your body was trembling, you could already feel a fever burning just from the temperature radiating from your head.

you tried to push yourself out of bed but your body stayed put, refusing to move. a small groan of frustration left your lips, everything hurted. you had only been out in the rain last night with ganyu as the two of you helped a stray cat down from a tree.

you somehow got yourself out of bed, but your weak legs gave out resulting in you taking a thud to the floor. you winched in pain, furrowing your eyebrows before the door of your room abruptly swung open, making you jump.

"y/n?" asked a deeper voice, over the bed you could see zhongli, his eyes fell on you as he walked over to your slumped body. "i wish you were sleeping more, i assumed you got sick from the rescue last night." he spoke, shaking his head as he hoisted you up into his arms. he held you, placing you back on the bed. "stay here, love." says the man as he walked out of the room.

zhongli soon returned with a cold cloth, waking to you and gently moving your hair so he could place it on the back of your neck. (sorry bald people) his fingers gently laced onto your chin as he lifted you to face him, placing the back of his hand on your head. "you're burning up, y/n." he scolded, zhongli got afraid when you got sick; even with a cold, you had a shitty immune system.

he picked you back up since your legs failed to listen to you, carrying you to the small living room. he opened a few windows, the cool breeze sweeping into the home. a sigh of relief left you, the cool hair refreshing you.

"i'll make some soup for you, stay put." zhongli comments before leaning down and placing a kiss on your forehead. you nodded and leaned your head back on the couch, taking a deep breath.

eventually zhongli came back into the living room with your favorite soup and a glass of water. he handed you the soup but you didn't take it, just stared at him. zhongli slowly knew what you meant, he sat next to you and gathered the soup in the spoon, blowing gently on it before feeding it to you.

the soup was hot a refreshing, it felt like it burned all the muck in your lungs. he continued feeding you, your cheeks were slightly red from his love towards you. he was like this a lot, but you always were to get flustered.

once you finished, he placed the bowl aside and allowed you to lazily lay on him, your head resting on his chest as one hand rubbed your back and the other played with your hair. (once again, sorry bald people.)

his comfort radiated to you, your arms found their way around his waist as you fell into a light slumber. you snored softly, showing you were comfortable. zhongli smiled, placing a small kiss on your head before falling into a slight slumber.