-> 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒: 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑑𝑜𝑢 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ࿐ ˊˎ-

The sea roared, you ran across the water with your cryo vision. Ice formed underneath you as you aimed your bow and arrow at the terrifying sea monster charging at you. They stood much taller than you, the two heads chuckled as your fear grew. You shot a few arrows at them, trying to freeze them but it seemed to be no use.

A skin tightening grip grabbed you, you were thrown into the air. The sea monster grabbed you with its two heads, throwing you underwater in attempt to drown you. Panic filled your lungs, you struggled to get to the surface.

You kicked your feet, forming ice as a way to push through the water monster.  You got out of its grip, running away. "Running away so soon? Pathetic..you are just like everyone else." The monster hissed.

You went flying into the air, the monster slapped you across the shore. You coughed aggressively as the water filled into your lungs. Was this it? Was this all you trained for? To be doomed to death by a what it seems immortal monster?

On the verge of giving up, you stood still. The monster froze, you used your ice to shock it. The sheer cold hurt it, a terrifying roar was heard from it.

Suddenly, two strong arms pulled you out of the water. "Stay there, love!" Shouted Beidou as she bolted ahead of you, using her shield as a was to electrify the water surrounded her. She shot up into the sky, slashing into the monster. It let out a ear deafening roar, leaving itself weak.

"Beidou!" You screamed as a purple light was formed, it faded away before the sea monster fell into the ocean. From above a body was falling, that body belonged to Beidou.

You used the advantage of ice, sliding across the water quickly. You reached your arms out to catch Beidou. Her body fell limp in your arms harshly, you held her and fell to your knees. Shaking her, "Wake up! Please!" Tears brimmed at the corners of your eyes as you shook her. Her breathing slowed, leaving you sobbing. You placed her down on the ice and wailed into her stomach.

A soft hand slowly tapped on your head, you opened your eyes to reveal Beidou who was smiling slightly. "Think i'd go so soon?" She asked, sitting up slowly. You lunged into her arms, clinging to her.

"I got you." She softly said.

"I got you."

Sorry this is so short, this was requested and I didn't rlly know what to write haha. Look forward to Zhongli or a Hu Tao reader next :p