-> 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑: 𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑢𝑐 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟࿐ ˊˎ-

Hellooooo, I am sorry for being inactive for like a week or so? In-person school has started up again which gives me less writing time. I do hope you enjoy this one, I had fun writing this!! Please leave down requests :> You can suggest fluff and what not, also thanks for 200 views in like 2 weeks holy shit?!?

Anyways I have started writing in caps for my one shots, lets just say it feels more formal to me haha. Okay ,okay, enjoy everyone!! <3
ALSO: I will use they/them pronouns on Y/n so you can be comfortable with your desired pronouns! :D

Fluff Chapter :)

You served a few more drinks to a few drunken men, you worked the weekdays at Diluc's bar. Not only did you enjoy making drinks but you also enjoyed working with your lovely grumpy boyfriend. Since Diluc liked to keep neat, he had his workers wear uniforms, including you. The uniform considered of black boots, black dress pants, and a white blouse with red jewels on the sleeves.

Your boots clunked against the wooden floor as you brought a tall glass of beer to a group of men. They all looked drunken out, you gave them some straws, beginning to walk away before you felt a rough hand grab you wrist. "Why don't you stay with us, you're a pretty thing. I think you would look best under me." The gross man said, smirking and biting his lip which made you want to barf.

"No thanks. I have to go now, I am still on my shift." You protested, trying to yank away but the man slurred his words, "Don't disrespect me. You obey me." He smiled. You tried yanking yourself away, it was no use. You kicked the man hard in his groin area. He yelped, bending over.

Soft, warm hands wrapped around your waist. The other men's eyes widened in fear. "Are you messing with my property?" A familiar voice spoke. His voice was deep yet soft, it had a roaring storm building up. You turned your head to face familiar red eyes, Diluc stood behind you, nesting his chin into your neck.

His eyes softened at you, gently pressing a kiss on your cheek before letting you return to work. Diluc's eyes filled with anger, he harshly grabbed the man by his hair. "You two get up as well and meet me outside." He spat, they quickly got up and followed Diluc out as their friend was being dragged by Diluc.

You chuckled behind the counter, Diluc was always super protective over you which always made your heart burst. You are the first person he had ever felt love for, so when you accepted his confession he was relieved. It took him a lot of gut to spit it out.

A few hours passed and Diluc had ran to the winery to get more supplies for some drinks. Everyone was gone, the quite sound of the bar was so peaceful, the only noise heard was the clock ticking and the small fireplace crackling. You had your back facing the door, wiping down the counter.

The door creaked open, the cool air of the night breeze swept in, giving you chills. In Mondstadt, the temperature dropped a very large amount at night. Diluc was always prepared with his jacket though.

The familiar cologne filled your nose, his warm embrace closed around you from behind. "Sorry about those guys. They're not allowed back here." He said gently as he ruffled your hair. You smiled to yourself, turning around to face Diluc. He leaned down to kiss you, you sunk into the feeling of his lips on yours. You both pulled away after a few seconds, "Ready to leave?" You asked. Which he nodded in.

You went to grab your coat when you realized you had forgotten it. "Diluc, I forgot my jacket." He chuckled, "Again? Well, no worries. You can take mine."

"I refuse. You would get cold." You said, sticking your head up high in refusal. "I am a Pyro user. No, I wouldn't." He said, wrapping his coat over the back of your shoulders. You sighed into the warmth of his jacket, defeated, you headed to the door.

He chuckled, "If this makes you feel better, here." He picked you up, holding you in his arms. You wrapped your arms and legs around him, he was always warm and fuzzy which made you relax. He shut the lights off, then closed the door behind him.

Mondstadt was quiet, the only sound was the soft jingle of Diluc's Pyro vision charm dangling. Your Vision was on a ring, small, yet powerful. You sunk into his warmth, his coat made you sleepy along with his body warmth radiating on your skin. He held you firmly yet gently, which made you all fuzzy inside.

Burying your head into the crook of his neck, you played with his hair which made you doze off. The walk was pretty far, luckily since you dozed off it went fast. Diluc entered his house, you hung out there mostly so most of your stuff resided at his house. He layed you on his large bed, he grabbed the large shirt and pants you always slept in, placing them besides you. He grabbed a feather from a vase, gently tickling your nose with it which made you spring up.

"Diluc!" You groaned, whining tiredly. He chuckled, "Get dressed for bed." He said, leaving the room and going to dress himself for the night. You had gotten dressed, draping his jacket over the leather sofa chair in the corner of the large room. Diluc soon walked in, smiling softly at your sleeping figure on the bed. He tucked you under the covers, slipping in as well.

He drew you closer to him, holding you close to him. His chin rested on your head, he draped his arm over you, nesting into you and eventually dozing off with you.