-> 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝: ℎ𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑜 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟࿐ ˊˎ-

you are a spirit who has taken human form.
hu tao x reader
fluff
•————————————————————————•

the aura of the dark forest surrounded you, small tiny blue orbs surrounded you as old spirits visited your sleeping figure.

"ooooooo." spoke a voice from afar. "silly churl , billy churl, silly hilly billychurl~" hummed a voice near you.

a sly smile formed on your face, you opened your eyes to see hu tao, hovering over you. "boo!" she shouted, some birds flying away.

"you can't scare me, tao. i'm a spirit." you chuckled, her face showed a sarcastic anger as she crossed her arms. "i'll seal you right up where you belong."

"and i'll haunt you till days end and watch your every move."

"even when i'm shitting?" she asked, disgusted.

"even when you're shitting. and peeing. and farting, wet, wet farts." you teased, hu tao gasped and fell the the floor.

"monster!" she pounded at your shoulder, pouting.

you pinched her nose playfully, a warm smile plastering your face. "would you actually..ever seal me up?"

she dramatically gasped and fell on her back, "oh dear satan! save me at once!" hu tao shouted before sitting up, "i would never seal you up. you are my s/o after all.."she mumbled, looking away shyly.

"hu tao giving affection? this is a one time thing! everyone, rise!" you said sarcastically, sitting up and placing a hand on your heart. "i'm touched."

"maybe i will seal you up." she hissed, throwing a death glare at you.

"i'm sooooo scared." you stuck your tongue out, tao giving the same expression back. "bully." she mumbled, standing up.

you looked out into the distance, a gorgeous sunset plastered across the sky. the small pink view was seen through the dark forest. "look.." you said, almost at a whisper as you grabbed her hand and led her to the cliff.

the two of you sat down, she looked at the view. "i rarely see these... i'm always so busy with work." spoke the girl, she looked to you and then away.

you looked over to her, "i..do really love you." she spoke quietly, "even if i don't show it. i'm just bad at sympathy. i love- yeah.." hu tao spoke, looking down.

you smiled, chuckling and pulling her close, "i know, ghost girl." you whispered, she shot a death glare at you.

"i'll push you off this fucking cliff right now! seal you up for good!"

"do it!"

"no!"

"why?~"

"die! die you snotty bitch!"