Special Chapter x2

Start from the beginning

"I don't get you rich people, this is sure expensive" Bright said while checking the place out, his boyfriend just roll his eyes. 

"Look who's talking, as if he is not the heir of Kanawut group of companies" Win sneers, his boyfriend is too humble that sometimes he want to slug him. 

"It's Kanawut and I'm a Vachirawit" Bright said showing his smug smile. "Let's sit" He moved the chair for Win and went to his own chair opposite of his boyfriend. 

"What's the occasion, love?" Bright asked, they rarely go out since paparazzi are everywhere and sometimes it's hard to hide from them so they always choose to stay at home or spend time in a private place. "...but this is a nice place, thank you" Bright reached for Win's hand and kiss it. 

"It's just nice sometimes" Win gave his boyfriend the sweetest smile. 

"Indeed." Bright giggles, "I love you, love" 

Win smiled at him and before he can reply the waiter went in and placed the food that Win ordered for them. Bright served Win food and put wine in his glass, they started eating and talked about what they're going to do the next day - for Mew and Gulf's engagement party. 

Bright casually just feed some of his food to Win and the latter happily accepts it. Bright is the sweetest, caring and the most cynical person you'll know. He also adapts Gulf's lowkey behavior that always wants to be lowkey and wants a simple life however Win is the total opposite of that and that's what make them compatible. They both understand each other. 

"Love, sing me a song?" Win asked Bright, his boyfriend usually sings a song to him and even when they sleep cuddling with each other, Bright would sometimes hum a song while caressing his hair and that will make him fall asleep faster. 

"sure... What song do you like?" Bright asked, they're done eating and just chilling, feeling each other's presence and enjoying the place. 

"Anything that you'll sing for me" Win said smiling. Bright thinks for a bit before he stand up and stand in front of his boyfriend to sing. 

"Okay.. I'll sing this" 

(Marry me - Train)

While Bright's singing the song, Win can't help himself but to let his tears flow, those are tears of happiness. The words in that song are the words he want to tell Bright. Before the song ended Win stand up sing With him.

Promise me you'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to sing to you
When all the music dies
And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you willSay you willMarry me

Win kneeled one leg, he beat Bright to it. "Love, I know I may not be the best choice and I can't be more than Gulf. I don't want to be just a bestfriend and a brother to you. I want to be with you forever. I want you to be always by my side, I want to have the very right to call you mine as I would be yours. Can you let me be a Vachirawit too? I'll work hard on it" Win handed out a black box with a ring with three diamonds engraved. Bright didn't speak and just stare at his boyfriend. Once he claimed his self from being surprised, he also kneeled down.

"I know, in front of my family we are engage already but I still want to do it properly. You beat me to it, you're fast but that's why I love you. Marry me, Win?" Bright said, he holds up a red box with a ring small diamonds forming the infinite sign. A sign that will bind them forever. 

"I hate you" Win cried, "Of course, I'll marry you. I proposed first you know?" Win said, half crying, half laughing. Bright pulled him for an intense kiss and hug his now fiancé tightly.

"I really love you, love. Thank you for coming to my life and not giving up on me no matter how mess up my family and my life is" Bright said, Win hugs him back. 

"I wouldn't want it otherwise. I love you so much that I won't ever let you go" Win said as he place his hand on Bright's nape to pull him for another session of kissing and of course it won't just like that. 

Forever's a long time and for some it doesn't exist but we have a lifetime to prove to them. 

~~~~~
// Last special part will be posted later 💙

My BrightWin heart is full today 😂♥️

Lovelots ♥️💙