Riker X Reader Part Two

"Okay follow me." Riker said as he went to his car.

Y/n went into his car as well. They buckled up and Riker drove to his place. Y/n was just noticing the view. Riker parked his car in the drive way of his place as he taps y/n on the shoulder.

Y/n jumps and looks at Riker. Riker points at his house. Y/n's eyes widen as he saw the house. Riker smiles and gets out of the car. Y/n gets out of the car and follows Riker. Riker opens the front door as y/n walks in.

Riker shows him around the house. After Riker showed y/n his house. Y/n went back to the living room same with Riker. Y/n sat on one of the couches. Riker sat next to him they both looked at each other.

"You okay?" Riker asked.

"Y-yeah just a lot to take in." Y/n said.

"I understand do you have any thoughts, though?" Riker asked.

"It's nice and a big house." Y/n said.

"Thank you." Riker said.

"Don't you have siblings?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah I have four Rydel, Rocky, Ross, and Ryland." Riker said.

"Wow I have none." Y/n said.

"So about that kiss." Riker said changing the topic.

"What about it?" Y/n asked while blushing.

"I liked the kiss." Riker said.

"I do too but I can't be in a relationship right now sorry." Y/n said.

"That is totally fine." Riker said.

Four years later Riker and y/n have known each other that long. Y/n decided it was finally time to start dating. He was at Riker's house they were cuddling on the couch. They were also watching a movie.

"I think I'm ready." Y/n said.

"Ready to?" Riker asked.

"Remember four years ago I said I wasn't ready to date?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah what about it?" Riker asked.

"I'm ready to date now." Y/n said.

"Wait, really? That's great!" Riker said excitedly.

"I want to try and date you." Y/n said while blushing.

"Y-you do?" Riker asked blushing.

"Yeah." Y/n said blushing redder.

They both leaned in Riker closed the gap between them. Y/n kissed him back after he felt Riker's soft lips on his. Riker opened his mouth and y/n explored his mouth. Riker pulled y/n into his lap.

"That was hot." Y/n said after pulling away and panting for air.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Riker asked.

(The image is Riker's house)

Author: Sorry this took forever to make I started this six days ago. But chapter three is coming up two days after this one. I started working on chapter three at 10:28 AM Wednesday March 17th. I hope you guys like this story so far because this is my first ever R5 X Reader story. Or any X Reader story bye for now hope you like this.

Word count: 467 words