Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

Damon sounded nervous and I would be lying if I said it didn't make me curious. We were pretty far away from the house now and no pack members were in sight, we were alone.

"I've asked you enough questions to drive you crazy, I think it's okay if you ask me one," I chuckled, what can I say, I'm a curious being.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I stopped still at his words, turning to face him in shock. Did he just? Did he really?

"It's about time!" Seriously, what took him so long? He looked at me in shock, slowly processing my words before he chuckled.

"Sorry, I didn't know if it was too early, I really don't want to scare you off," he laughed, embarrassed. How cute.

"So, is that a yes?" Does he really have to ask?

"Let me think, do I was a want a super badass Alpha werewolf, who also happens to be strikingly good looking, the sexiest man I have ever seen and the nicest and sweetest person I have ever met, who only ever has eyes for me, as my boyfriend? Nah what would I want that for?" I rolled my eyes, is this boy serious?

Damon laughed, pulling me against him with our interlocked hands, his arms encasing my body and trapping me against him.

"Are you being sarcastic again, baby?" His voice was low and dangerous and set my blood on fire.

"Always," I grinned. "But on a serious note, yes I want to be your boyfriend," I finally answered, with a grin on my face, my nose was a hair length away from his, that's how close we were.

Then the biggest grin I have ever seen on Damon's face appeared in front of me, and it was contagious, my smile only got bigger until we looked like complete idiots, grinning at each other at such a close proximity, looking completely lovestruck.

"Kiss meee," I whined, watching him laugh as he teased me, he's so freaking close, so why isn't he kissing me?

"Your wish is my command," he smirked, finally pressing his lips against mine in a kiss that stole my breath away.

His lips overlapped mine, pressing firmly together while he held me close in his arms. My first kiss with my boyfriend, I felt like a preteen girl at her first one direction concert, and it took way more effort than I was willing to admit not to giggle into his mouth.

Let me simp for my boyfriend, okay? It felt so freaking good to finally be able to call him that. Our lips moved together in perfect sync, leaving the world behind so it was just the two of us.

Pure bliss, that's what it was. It was sweet, and loving, and filled with the happiness we both shared in that moment.

Today, ladies and gentlemen, your boy got himself a boyfriend. Fuck yeah!

We spent some more time together after that, discovering more about each other and just generally enjoying being together, before I knew I had to head home, if I didn't now, I probably wouldn't leave.

Damon promised to pick me up in the morning, insisting that he'd take me to school, and I didn't argue, that was fine by me.

I'd have to make sure to remember to call Ash later and tell him I didn't need a lift tomorrow, also to discuss how our dates went.

The only thing I'd heard from him was him calling me a dirty stop out after I sent a quick message to say my date was ongoing, which is why he never heard from me and I am still very much alive.

Damon drove me home with his hand permanently holding mine.

"Thank you for an amazing date and well, for everything really." I couldn't put into words how happy he made me, and even if the date didn't go exactly how he originally planned, I still loved every second of it.