Chapter 11

Rebekah's pov

After I dropped my beautiful girlfriend at her house I drove back home.

I parked the car outside of the mansion and grabbed the picture of the scan, I smiled softly at it and placed it in my pocket.

As I walked inside I heard my siblings and walked towards them.

I sat down and allowed the compelled staff to start doing my nails for tonight.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am" said my greatly annoying brother kol.

I smirked.
"Oh, kol. You know I can't be compelled"

Finn laughed a little as kol scowled at me.

Suddenly klaus burst through the door with a angry look on his face making me wince.
"You went after Elena." He stated looking at me.

I was confused because I never went after her unless she saw me outside after I dropped her sister off.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked.

I scowled.
"Oh here we go."

"Do you want another dagger in your heart"

I most certainly did not want another dagger in my heart not when I was finally happy.

"Again with the dagger threats?" Sighed kol
"Don't you have any other tricks?"

Klaus turned to look at him
"Oh go back to staring at yourself."

"And who are you my father?" Jabbed kol.
And I winced again.

"No. Kol. But you are in my house" my jackass brother said getting in my annoying brothers face.

"Then perhaps we should go outside."

I rolled my eyes.

"Ok enough!" I raised my voice.
I stood up quickly and I didn't notice the picture falling out of my pocket.

"I have something to tell you all." I stated keeping a brave face even though I felt like running away.

Klaus and kol sat back down whilst Elijah and Finn stayed standing watching me expectantly.

I noticed Elijah holding a photo and my heart stopped when I noticed what it was.

"Does this have anything to do with it?" He asked me holding the photo for everyone to see.

"Rebekah what is this. It cannot be yours because you can not get pregnant." Stated klaus, looking angered by the fact he didn't know anything.

I swallowed.
"That's my girlfriends." I blurted out.

I looked at the ground in shame.
"What?" I heard klaus ask.

"Bekah do not be stupid. Look at us. We may be really old Rebekah but we have respect for people and we would always support you" said kol.

I looked at them and saw their rare smiles.
I smiled shyly at them and Elijah handed me back the scan.

I placed it into my pocket and sat back down.
"Go on then who is she what's she like?" Asked klaus.

"She's beautiful and kind. She's really smart and funny. Her names Elizabeth Gilbert" I said hesitantly.

"The doppelgängers sister?" Asked klaus with wide eyes. I nodded.

"I'm sorry but I love her." I stated.

"Fine. I will not kill her because she is pregnant but I will kill her if she hurts you in anyway."

I smiled glad he was giving us a chance.
"Thank you brother"

"Never be afraid to tell us something little sister because we will always support you. Always and forever." Said klaus.

"Always and forever." I whispered

A/N that's the end! It was only a short story but I might do a sequel, if anyone's interested let me know! Thanks for reading x