Chapter 9

I walked down the stairs of my house and into the kitchen where I saw Jeremy and Elena sitting at the table.

I puffed my hoodie a little so that they couldn't really see my bump and walked over to the fridge.

I took out a bottle of water and placed it on the table, I cleared my throat getting the attention of my siblings who smiled at me.

"I um.. need to tell you guys something..." I started.

"What is it?" Asked Elena.

I bit my lip, and looked at my hands.
"Hey you can tell us anything" encouraged Jeremy, I smiled softly at him.

"Well... um.. I've lied to you... well not really, more I've not told you about it... but ..um I'm- pregnant" I told them watching their faces for a reaction.

Elena looked shocked and a little angry possibly because I didn't tell her, Jeremy looked shocked but then he started smiling and came up and hugged me.

"That's great sis! Do you know what the gender is?" He asked.

I shook my head.
"No but I have an appointment to go see next week" I told him.

They both continued to ask me questions like who's the dad... I didn't lie I said it was Jason but he's not going to be in the baby's life. To be honest I hope I never see him again.

****

I got a call from Rebekah asking to meet me at the grill so of course I said yes.
I walked inside and saw my beautiful girlfriend sitting by herself in a booth.

I slid in and she smiled brightly at me.
"Hi, what's up?" I asked her.

She blushed a little and looked nervous which I honestly though was cute.
"I-I was wondering if you'd like to come to this ball my mother is throwing... as- as my date?" She asked looking at me hopefully.

I grinned at her.
"Sure but I might have to buy a dress, I don't really have anything fancy"

Her eyes lit up with excitement.
"That's fine we can go shopping together and get our hair and nails done!" She exclaimed.

I giggled at her excitement and we ordered some food, we talked about the ball and where we should go shopping.

Then I remembered my appointment.
"Bekah?" I asked.

She looked up and me and smiled softly.
"Yes lizzy?"

"Can you come with me to my scan on Monday?"

I watched as her eyes lit up again, I know she's always wanted a baby but she couldn't because she was a vampire so I try to involve her in baby stuff.

"I'd love to"