—Mew's POV—

i woke up and the first thing that i saw is a white ceiling,and then i heard someone called my name.when i looked at the owner of the voice,im stunned...

He's so pretty. for a boy,its illegal to be this beautiful. with his bambi eyes,looking at me with full of care and love...his plump juicy lips looks more delicious when he's talking....its all in a slow-motion now.. i just met an angel. he's so cute,ugh i want to make him mine,i want to hug him and kiss him all day long...maybe fuck him too. how did i never noticed this angel before this?i must be blind back then.

he was looking at me and i didn't even realized that i've been staring at him for 5 minutes straight.

"are you okay phi?" he asked me. damn his voice is soo soft. his moans must be good to hear tho...

"yes im fine now...im fine that you're here with me now" i said at him. he's blushing right now and he looks so damn cute! ugh those bread cheeks of him,i just want to bite it and kiss him all day long non-stop.

then someone called him. i don't like it. who tf called him? where did that person got his number?even i didn't have his number. maybe that guy is having a crush on my baby?oh if he really did then i'll bury him alive,im not joking. he was laughing and keep saying sorry because he's late. AGAIN WHY TF HE HAVE TO SAY SORRY?HE'S MY BABY FOR GOD SAKE HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT AND PERFECT IN MY EYES.i swear to god i will kill the person that's on call with my baby. HE'S MINE,ONLY MINE AND NOBODY CAN TAKE HIM AWAY. i can't control my jealousy so i pulled him closer to me and kiss him. fuck the person that's on call with him,i don't care. his eyes widened as i kissed him and he kissed me back. look,my baby kissed me back. get lose you stupid stranger,i win.

—Gulf's POV—

i was on the call with bright when mew suddenly pulled me closer to him and kissed me. ON THE LIPS. Damn i must be dreaming right now,MY CRUSH JUST KISSED ME. i don't know what to do so i kissed him back. we're eating each others lips like there's no tommorow untill i remembered that i have to meet bright at the cafeteria. well,SHIP IS MY PRIORITY AS A SHIPPER. so i broke the kiss and now he's looking at me with a pout. gosh... i'm having a heart attack,he's so cuteeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee- but isn't he got a girlfriend tho..?why did he kissed me?i heard that he's madly in love with his girlfriend,poom. yep,poom is the one that successfully tamed this playboy last month. well yeah im having a crush on him but im not that shameless to ruin someone's relationship...plus poom was my childhood playmate. she's changing now,and we rarely talk. well ofc,she's pretty...famous and smart.she's also a model..well,she's an icon and almost every girls in this university wants to be her. unlike me,a nerd that is secretly gay. nothing more...

"why did you kissed me..?" i asked him

"well because you're on the call with someone else,im jealous baby..." mew replied to me with his puppy eyes

"b-but why did you jealous..?its not like i'm your boyfriend" i said,damn i stuttered again.

"well yeah...you're right" mew said to me. im low-key sad i don't know why..but i guess i have to keep this feeling for myself then..

But wait,his eyes look different than usual...the brown colour of his eyes looks lighter. his eyes colour is normally dark brown(almost like black) and now the colour is lighter than usual(like tawny brown)

mew stood up and left the room. well i think maybe he was still drunk that time,that's why he kissed me. well at least i got a chance to kiss my crush.

OH SHIA- I FORGOT ABOUT BRIGHT. i immediately went to pick win at his classes and and nine came and joined us, i texted bright telling him that we're almost there.then i saw poom's crying while running to the toilet but im in a hurry so i can't chase and ask her if she's okay. i hope she's okay.. but then when i arrived the cafeteria...

"Gulf Kanawut,will you be the love of my life?" asked mew while holding a bouquet of sunflowers, he's looking at me with so much love and then he caressed my face softly.

"Please say yes baby...i swear to god,that i will only love you,i am all yours. and i want you to be only mine too baby...please...just say YES"

and then i realized one things...he's affected by the potion that i accidentally dropped in his drink earlier...and now the guy that never noticed my existence in his life... is in love with me. everybody were shocked to see what's happening right now, bright and joong were speechless,the cafeteria was quiet as hell when mew confessed to me. even the boys that were punching each others stopped the fight and looked at us.

"Wait a minute hold up this drama- mew what about poom?i thought you love her. because bro you're planning to confess and make her your wife next year. i thought you're serious about her,you even cried when she's sick" joong said. based on what he said...im sure that mew is so inlove with her...and now he's in love with me..tbh not so in love,it's actually because of the potion...

"i don't love her anymore joong...i just can't be with anybody else except gulf...i realized that i'm actually in love with gulf!you can say whatever you want but i will keep loving him and that's on periodt. i want him to be mine...so gulf...baby please,accept my love for you" mew said while holding my hand and looked straight in my eyes

what should i do...should i accept it or reject his confession...?i can't betray my own playmate aka childhood bestie. but im in love with him...im stuck in the middle of decisions...

Oh damn,i fucked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heyy sorry for the bad grammar or typos,english isn't my first language😭✋stay safe and see ya<3💖