What did you get from reading novel?

February 15, 2021

Hi,

Do you also loved reading and novels at that?

What are the good and bad things that you got?

Hmmmmm......

I believed that good and bad are lovers because they are always together. (Well, not all lovers are together but they are connected somehow like them.)

So here are some of my good and bad that I get from reading novels as of today.

Okay, let's get started!

What I get from reading novels.

GOOD

[ ] Too many lessons learned

[ ] Vocabulary increased

[ ] Imagination got wild to the point that new ideas keeps on popping in my head

[ ] Learning to control myself and time management.
Why?

Because when you're reading a very interesting novel that you are so hooked up, you can't put it down or do anything beside reading. You just just keep on reading, reading, reading, even if not eating is possible then you already did it. But anyways...you can also read while eating..taking a poo while reading..whahah..

What I wanted to say is that I learned to control myself because of this. Yeah, it's hard in the start but it doesn't mean you can't do it. Fightingggggg!!!

I really tried to control myself and to manage my time so that I can still do my works and obligation and at the same time I have some time for reading.

[ ] The urge to read and learn war art and tactics. (Because there are wars mostly in the novels that I've read.)

BAD

[ ] Too lazy to do anything

[ ] Works are filling up like small mountain.

[ ] Plans was halted

[ ] Studies time became chaotic

[ ] Imagination got wild to the point that I'm like an idiot imitating the fighting scenes

[ ] Mood swings

[ ] Staring at nothing but my mind keeps playing again and again the scenes

[ ] Lack of sleep because you keep on reading

[ ] The urge to read and learn war art and tactics. (Because there are wars mostly in the novels that I've read.)

[ ] High standard for partner which means I ended up alone.