𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

once we got back to the gym, i returned back to my team. the teams were about to mix up again. the coaches wanted to do that and play practice games, so the boys can learn to work as teams with new people and discover possible new abilities. in total there were eight teams with about six people on each; because on the actual teams, there were around twelve members.

coach nekoma informed us that during the games, the coaches would be walking around, observing the players. he also said that the team managers would be in charge of keeping score at their assigned courts. and we also are supposed to take notes of our team members' performance.

[hopefully that makes sense... basically hana and y/n will write notes about the nekoma team members. if it still doesn't make sense, dw it's not that important]

hana and i walked to the court we were assigned to, and sat at the chairs and table that were placed near the middle of the court (the horizontal way). while we were getting everything ready, teams one and three came to our net. on the left side, i recognized osamu, akaashi, and yaku. i also saw taketora, tsukkishima, and kita on the right side.

as the game goes on, i take notes and talk with hana. i occasionally glance over to the other court, and look at suna. how lame... simping over a boy. cmon y/n, you can do better, i think to myself. during a water break, osamu notices me looking at suna, and starts teasing me.

"hey y/nnn, you're supposed to be watching this game." he says jokingly with smirk.

i move my gaze towards him, "sorry, sorry. i'm just distracted."

"clearly. but don't worry, suna seems to be distracted as well." osamu says while signaling back over to the other court.

i look in that direction and see that suna was watching us. he notices us staring at him, and awkwardly waves to us as he scratches the back of his neck. with a smile, i wave back and osamu just laughs at us.

after suna and i are done waving, i look to osamu and ask "what's so funny?"

"you guys are just so awkward," he answers with a chuckle. "like just kiss already."

my eyes widen at that statement, "u-uh kiss? suna and i just met!"

"okay, but it's not like you haven't thought of it." he comments, and walks back to the court.

as i return to my seat, i feel my cheeks getting slightly warmer. i hate to admit it, but osamu wasn't wrong. when i would get lost in my thoughts, sometimes i would imagine unrealistic romantic situations. to be specific, i would imagine suna and i being together in a romantic relationship... and sometimes i would imagine us kissing. how embarrassing.

about half an hour later, the game ends in favor of team one. i stand up and congratulate the boys. i wasn't really surprised they won though, considering they did have yaku on their team. and yaku was an exceptional player. after everyone shook hands, team one stays on our court, while team three walks over to a different court. the next team, team five, joins us on the court. on that team i recognize yūki, bokuto, and... suna. bokuto runs excitedly over to us, sharing his win against kuroo and atsumu. osamu, bokuto and i continue talking together as suna walks to us. but hana stops him in his tracks.