𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[third person pov]

over a two weeks' time, the relationships in our story have slightly changed. y/n is slowly, without realizing, distancing herself away from hana and becoming closer with kenma. the two constantly are playing video games together, and are growing a sibling-like love for each other. although they were close friends in the past, now they can consider each other best friends. hana doesn't seem to notice that y/n is growing further away from her either. she had focused her time on trying to get with suna. however, suna remains dry and bored whenever he talks to her. instead he finds himself thinking of y/n. as for y/n's feelings, well she was all over the place. she knows deep down she likes suna, but she always tries to cover it up.

anyways, we continue our story at the nekoma gym on a saturday evening. the team, coach nekomata, and managers are having a discussion about the training camp.

[y/n's pov]

"alright everyone, our lovely managers will be going over the expectations for this upcoming week!" coach nekomata announces.

i take a deep and say, "nekoma is very grateful to have this opportunity to meet with other schools. i hope you all on your best behavior! i'm looking at you lev!"

"what did i do??" lev says pretending to be offended.

"for sleeping arrangements, you boys are free to choose who you sleep with. however, the managers will be sleeping together. we expect no one, besides the girls, to be there." i continue, "meaning no boys in the girls' room."

i look at hana since it was her time to talk, but she's just on her phone. i poke her gently, and her attention is drawn back to the discussion.

"oh sorry, umm, meal times will be at the same everyday. breakfast will be at 8am, lunch at 11:30am and dinner at 6. snacks will be handed out throughout the day as well," she says, seeming distracted.

after we are done telling the team the announcements, we all head home for the night.

before we leave, coach yells "do not forget that the bus leaves at 5:30am sharp! do not miss it!"

i get home and begin packing. even though i'll have to wear athletic wear and my nekoma track suit thing most of the time, i still decide to overpack with casual clothes. i grab all the essentials, and other stuff i may need and put in my backpack and suitcase.

by the time i'm done it's already 11pm. i quickly change into my sleeping clothes and brush my teeth, then head to bed. i go through my phone. as i slowly begin to get more and more tired. when i'm about to fall asleep, my phone rings, making the comfortable silence in my room disappear. suna was calling me on instagram. hm how strange, i think as i press the "accept" button.

"hello?" i answer as i bring the phone close to my ear.

"hi, y/n. excited for tomorrow?" suna responds.

"very! i can't wait to finally meet you!"

"aw, really? fangirl behaviorrr." he teases.

"you wish!" i joke.

he laughs quietly and asks, "what time are you gonna get there?"