To Our Youth That is Fading Away: Chapter 8

402 started to watch the “New xdx high wave”, which was derived from the time when Zheng Wei inadvertently bumped into Leader Zhang who secretively held a newspaper, wrapped around something, going along the path exultantly. The curious Zheng Wei stopped him in one movement, “Leader Zhang, what is that good thing?” 

Leader Zhang gave a squinted smile: “Smart one, and it really is a good thing.”

“Let me see, let me see.” Zheng Wei hated it most when others hid their hidden goodies.

The usually generous Leader Zhang was secretive in this aspect, “Oh, little girls cannot look at it.”

He didn’t say anything else, and by saying this she just needed to see it, “What things are such that you can look at it but I can’t? Are you implying that it’s a porn disc?”

Leader Zhang couldn’t outsmart her, and let her suspiciously open the newspaper, “I was right about you, so smart.”

“Holy crap, 《Sex and Zen》 (No footnote for this), is this the legendary 《Sex and Zen》? And you have so many……Leader Zhang you’re really lewd.” Zheng Wei flipped open the DVD and looked at Leader Zhang admiringly at the same time.

“Auntie (friendly), don’t be so loud, aren’t you afraid that other people will know? I told you to not look, not look, but you just had to be curious. And there’s me, who can’t dirty you.”

“Gee,” Zheng Wei escaped from Leader Zhang’s hands, “Watching so much fierce material in one go, aren’t you afraid of getting nosebleeds? All of these socialist poisonous weeds, should all be confiscated.” When she finished, she flexibly bypassed Leader Zhang and ran. 

Leader Zhang stomped his feet, “Oh, don’t go……when you finish you have to return it to me.”

The first thing Zheng Wei did when she returned to the dormitory was to tie the door down from the inside, then she looked at Li Wei Juan’s bed, and waved towards Xiao Bei and the others: “Come over quickly, I have something good.”

When Xiao Bei and the few others came over, she had already quickly taken out a disc and put it into the CD-drive, quickly come over, I took this from Leader Zhang’s goodies that were in his hands.”

When the simple plot ended, the film directly confronted its subjects, they were all 18, 19 year old girls, if their mouths were more powerful, few people had seen them before, a few people stared at the screen and suddenly blushed, “Awesome, this is awesome!” Xiao Bei watched intently while in wonderment, He Lu Ya used her hands to cover her face, but she couldn’t resist the urge to watch secretly and even Ruan Ruan moved a stool over to sit down.

The person who talked the most was still Zheng Wei, “Oh, this one is disgusting……gee……how is this perspective even possible, obviously it is not ergonomic……” she returned, and she even writhed in her own gestures in a moment, and continued to shake her head, “Not possible, not possible!”

“Shut up, don’t make trouble.” Xiao Bei pushed her aside, “Just because you think it’s impossible doesn’t mean that others do.”

Zheng Wei grabbed her in one motion, “I don’t believe it, what about we try it out.”

Xiao Bei gave a “Bah”, “You’re really enough wretched.”