7 Minutes

He didn't want to go.

He would never choose this willingly.

But of course Calum asked him to go and you can't really say no to your best friend.

So that's why he's in his room right now attempting to look somewhat decent for this stupid party.

He really doesn't want to go.

He'd much rather stay home and practice his viola because he loves to play, it gives him his own little escape from humanity and the stupidity of the worl.

Ashton is just a freshman who barely knows how to survive in highschool at the moment so a party is both terrifying but also exciting.

He's not gonna know anyone there except Calum and this guy Michael he met one time.

He barely remembers him but what he does is the guy had bright red hair with a eyebrow piercing.

Ashton found him oddly attractive.

He might have been a senior which isn't surprising since he's friends with Calum and Calum literally knows eveyone.

He decided on keeping the clothes he wore to school on cause it's completely pointless staring at his closet for hours.

Calum will be here soon to pick him up and the wait is antagonizing.

Cal: Hey, I'm here come outside

Ashton's phone buzzed from a text which practically scared him to death.

He looked at the text and huffed and put on his jacket and walked downstairs.

He said a quick goodbye to his parents and walked out the door to Calum's car. He got in and already regretted it.

'Hey so you excited?' Cal asked happily.

'Nope.' Ashton said.

'Come on you need to get out more and do something and plus you'll have fun trust me.' Cal said trying to reassure Ashton but it wasn't really working.

'Whatever you say.' Ashton said not believing a word.

The drive to the house was annoyingly long for no reason.

'We're here.' Cal said.

Ashton looked out the window and the house was relatively big. He's never seen this house before or any of the house around here for that matter.

'Who's house is this.' Ash asked as they parked and got out of the car.

'Michael's, this is his party.' Cal said.

They walked up the steps to the double stores and patiently waited after they rang the doorbell.

Some guy who was unbelievably tall with a lip ring opened the door.

'Hey guys come on in.' He cheeringly greeted.

They walked in, Ashton hesitantly behind Calum.

Ashton

This house is absolutely gorgeous this Michael must be really rich.

I walked with Calum and this tall guy through the house until we reached a room with a couch a foosball table and a flat screen tv.

I noticed there we only six people here, including Calum and I.

'Hey Calum I thought you said this was a party?' I asked.

'It is.' He said as if it was so obvious.

I just shrugged and sat down on the couch.

'Hey what's your name?' Some guy with the curliest hair I've ever seen sat down next to me.

'Ashton.' I said.

'Cool name. I'm Harry.' He said.

This is so awkward I really wanna go home.

'Okay guys it's time.' Michael, I think, said.

Everyone came to the center of the room and sat down in a circle and I just looked at them confused.

'We're playing 7 minutes in heaven.' Some guy with suspenders said sitting next to Harry.

Okay what the hell is going on here I am not about to play 7 minutes in heaven with a bunch of strange guys.

'I'm good.' I said.

'Don't be a loser come on.' Michael said patting a seat next to him.

I huffed and groaned but got up and sat down next to him anyway.

The tall guy, who I found is Luke, spun first and it landed on Calum and everyone laughed and they went into the closet that was conveniently close to us.

Third Person

Ashton awkwardly sat there as Calum and Luke were in the closet for what seemed like forever.

'So Ashton,' Harry started, 'what grade are you in?' He asked.

'Ninth.' Ashton said and Michael shifted in his seat.

'Cool.' Harry said.

'Yep.' Ashton said.

They finally came out of the closet and they were a little out breath and their clothes were a mess.

'We're gonna go into another room see ya soon.' Calum said to eveyone but mainly Ashton.

'I'll go next.' Michael said spinning the bottle.

It spun and spun around until landing on none other than Ashton.

He wasn't all too pleased honestly.

Ashton

You have got to be kidding me.

I can't go in with a senior for Christ have sakes it goes agaisnt everything.

'Come on.' Michael said holding out his hand for me.

I looked at before getting up myslef and walking into the closet.

We got in and he closed the door, and let me tell you this was a small ass closet.

'Hi.' Michael said.

'Hello.' I replied.

Awkward.

'So we don't have to do anything right.' I said.

Michael inched closer to me until my back was against the wall and he leaned on arm on the wall as he looked into my eyes.

'Not if you don't want to.' He breathed into my ear causing me to shiver.

'I-I.' I stuttered cause damn he's hot.

We looked into each others eyes trying to figure out what we wanted.

He kissed my cheek, down to my neck biting it a little which hurt but felt good.

I grabbed his hips as he kissed all over my neck.

I would never do anything like this so this was completely different for me but I liked every minute of it.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me then kissed me, our lips crashed passionately.

I closed my eyes and arched my back grabbing a hold of his hair. We stood there kissing, tongues battling even though he was the clear winner.

He tasted so sweet despite the fact he looked sour with his dyed hair and punk outfit.

He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up so I straddled him as he pushed me against the wall all without disconnecting out lips.

I think it's safe to say that we went over the seven minutes.

~~~~~

So what did you think??

Hope you enjoyed

Love you