| Chapter 6: Best Friend |

*Not Edited!!*

*Inline Comments are love:) *

*Note: Guys Murthy's live in Pune and Malhotra's in Mumbai and the marriage happened in Murthy's farmhouse in Bandra:)

_____

MaNan's room:

Manik: WHAT THE HELL NOW... Ye PaNi Kaha se aaya couch par??

And then he looked at Nandini who was smiling sheepishly.. He glared her hardly before marching towards her who widen her eyes seeing him coming like Some Monster for his prey. She looked here and there to protect herself when saw his mobile on side table. She at once picked it up and stood up on bed halting his steps..

Nandini: Nahi Wait!!! Aap... Aapne mujhe kuch Kaha na toh I...I'll break your Mobile..

Manik: Are You Mad???? Listen, keep my phone down...

Nandini:(duh face) Aapko kya mere chehre pe PAGAL likha hua nazar aata h jo I'll Keep this mobile so that you can Kill me with those super angry glares..??

Manik;(trying to calm down) Nandini, listen... It's My Mobile and it have urgent contacts and Mails... Keep it down...

Nandini who for the first time heard her name from him felt something different, but chucking those feelings for the time sake she nodded her head in No, to which he glared her..

Manik: Darr gayi???

Nandini: Huh??? Oh hellowww (flipping her hairs) Don't you Know Nandini Murthy kisi se nahi darti...

Manik:(rolling eyes) Haa wo toh dikh raha h,and By the way, it Nandini Malhotra I guess..??

Nandini nodded her head in yes and then surprisingly looked at him to saw him looking here and there and a small smile crept on her face...

Manik: Ok enough! Give me my mobile...

Nandini:(keeping her hand on chin while thinking) Ummmm lemme Think 🤔🤔

Manik looked at her baby innocent face who was looking cute with pout on her face and a small amusing smile graced his lips which he hid as soon as she shouted..

Nandini: Haaaaaaaa...

Manik:(raising eyebrows) What???

Nandini:(showing fingers) I have One.... Umm nahi Two Haa Two Condition, aap maan lo and I'll give you your Mobile back...

Manik who now was enjoying a bit again Got angry listening this tiny girl forwarding conditions...

Manik:(glared) Don't you think you are getting Over my head now??

Nandini:(fake confused pout) Hainnn?? Over your head?? Nahi toh I am on the bed only...

Manik looked at her to saw her hiding her smile and shakes his head in disbelief at her Childlike PJs..

Manik: Ok enough now! Give me my mobile back...

Nandini: That means you are agreeing with the condition??

Manik: No-A-Way !!! Go and Keep this mobile...

Nandini made a face seeing her plan backfiring her...

Nandini: Umm..m ...m ye Tod dungi...

Manik:(folding his hand on chest) Go Ahead!!

Nandini:(warning tone) M... M Sach me tod dungi...

Manik:(gesturing) Go Ahead Sach Me...

Nandini looked at him to saw him standing with calm face she raised her hand pretending to throw the mobile when he stopped her, as he thought she is just messing around...