Chapter 4

You are fourteen years in this chapter.

Nacht wore just like in the picture.

________________

The male with black hair and light blue eyes gently knock the door in front of him. The male wore black suit and his long black hair is tied back into ponytail.

That man was no other than Nacht Faust. The vice guildmaster of Alptraum Guild.

After M/N and Nacht know eachother and become stronger. They build a guild. Being the same boat as Nacht and him made them got closer.

Nacht treat you like you are his younger brother.

Speaking of brother,M/N and Nacht become friends with one of the hunters from Korea. He is the same situation as you two.

His name is Sung Jin Woo. Another person who treat M/N like the child is his younger brother.

It's been seven years since that dungeon accident. Somehow you made the Guild in order to protect your family. Yep,you become Guildmaster at age of twelve. It's been two years since you made the Guild.

Nacht become vice guildmaster because he always answer you with the iconic smile when you ask him why did he didn't leave you.

"I'm worried about you. You are little brother like figure to me"

No gonna lie but you are glad at the same time embarrassed.

Nacht open the door in front of him and immediately greeted with mountain of (favorite manga) volumes everywhere while the certain male is sleeping on the bed.

Nacht sighed. "M/N. You have to wake up"The vice guildmaster voice is emotionless enough to make the sleeping male wake up.

Not wanting Nacht mama mode on. M/N open his eyes showing his beautiful green eyes.

"Nani?"You slowly sit,still feeling a little bit sleepy,you can't help but yawn. Nacht have the same smile on his face.

The next thing that the older male said makes you fully awake.

"You are going to Hyogo"

"What?Why?"M/N look at Nacht with surprise look.

The black haired child chilled to his spine when the Alptraum Vice Guildmaster is surround with dark aura.

"Because,we want to take a rest. We can't meet our family when you are still active,doing your jobs. It makes us unable to rest peacefully"

"But..."

"No buts"

M/N look at the ground muttering something that pleased Nacht.

"Fine"

The fourteen years old child look at the window thinking something.

"I should surprise Samu-Nii and Tsumu-Nii by visiting to their school"