"(Y/n)!~ You made it!" She heard a cheerful voice as she looked up to stare at her classmates who were all in their swimsuits.

She quirked an eyebrow in confusion as she pulled her bag open taking out her notepad and pen.

'Where's the emergency?' She wrote.

"Ahaha... a-about that..." Hagakure nervously said.

So it turns out, class 1-A had the idea of using the school pool for swimming, while the girls played volleyball. They had all gathered until Mina spoke from the crowd.

"Hey what about (y/n)?" She said.

"I highly doubt she'll come." Sero answered.

"Yeah, with her germaphobia and everything..." Momo stated.

"Awww but I want to hang out with her more.~" Mina whined.

"I wonder how her body will look like with a swimsuit on." Mineta drooled as Kaminari vigorously nodded in agreement.

"I wanna see too!" The pikachu exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes, but it was quickly cut off my Tsuyu slapping his head with her tongue.

"Have you tried asking her?" Uraraka asked.

"No." Mina sighed in defeat, "but even if we did she would obviously declined." But then a light blue turned on.

"I have an idea!"

(Y/n) internally facepalmed as they nervously explained the past events. She cursed under her breath as she glared at her classmates in front of her as they nervously smiled.

"S-sorry about that (y-y/n)... I tried to stop them..." Midoriya nervously stuttered as he walked closer to the (h/c) haired girl who gave him a menacing glare.

'And to think I was stupid enough to actually believe them.' She though, grumbling under her breath, 'I'm never trusting these idiots again.

"W-well you're here anyways right?" Kaminari said trying to lighten the mood as the girl's glare only hardened. He slowly stepped back, sweating nervously.

'I'm going back home.' She wrote down as she turned around to the door of the pool, but Mina had already locked the door, fumbling around with the keys.

"Come one (y/n)-chan you barely hang around us." She whined.

(Y/n) irked an eyebrow in annoyance and started to viciously write on her notepad.

'One, you lied to me and 'friends' don't lie to one another. Two, this place is filthy and covered in germs, you know about my germaphobia so why on EARTH would you think it would be a good idea to invite me here.' (Y/n)'s glare hardened as a shadow covered her eyes. Her classmates gulped as they read the notepad.

She roughly turned around her notepad once more furiously writing as steam started to come out of her ears.

'If you wanted me to come why didn't you just ask instead of lying?'

"Well.... we thought you would say no....?" Jiro said scratching her cheek nervously.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows in confusion.

'Why would you assume that I'd say no?'

"Well you're always distant from everyone else..." Uraraka whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"And you always reject our offers to eat with us during lunch." Midoriya said.

"So we thought that if we tricked you... you would come." Mina said, guilt filled her as she looked down at the ground.