"Mat is straight, I'm not. My name is Tam," he waved at me.

"So who was with me from the beginning?"

Tam pointed at Mat.

"How about yesterday," Mat pointed at Tam.

"This morning?" Mat raised his hand.

"When you went to talk to Morgan we switched."

You sly corndog.

I shook my head, amused by everything going on. I have never been confused my whole life. But when I look at the two it started to take notice that there were diffrences about them.

Mat was slightly shorter and thin while Tam had a little more muscle. The shorter guy had dark blue eyes and Tam just a little lighter, though I wouldn't still be able to differentiate them if they were not together. Tam's hair was a darker shade of Mat's and more curly.

"You got me," I chuckled and decided maybe it was nice hanging out with these two.

"Let's go in," they said and we head to the gym where Captain Morgan was busy talking to her mates.

"This won't be fun watching," Tam commented.

"Why?"

"Morgan's team always win."

Was she that good?

While Mat was busy watching the game and constantly on his phone, Tam was cheering and saying defense and trashtalking. He is probably the athlete among them.

Tam was right, the team won a huge lead and people were cheering. Morgan waved at me and disappeared to the locker room, coming back with what she wore earlier this morning, some of her hair tied to a bun.

The four of us waved goodbye and I followed Morgan out to the field again. She reached her hand out.

"What?"

"Give me your phone," she demanded.

"Why?"

"Duh, to take a picture."

I frowned, "you have a phone."

She glared at me. "Fine."

Taking my phone out, she posed for the camera. It was a good photo since the sun was coming down. She took my phone, tapping on the screen and gave it back to me.

"What did you do?"

Instantly, my phone buzzed with tons of notifications in my instagram.

She used my account to post her picture on my profile and garnered a lot of attention.

"Delete it," I gave her my phone back.

"No, why?"

"You called yourself ethereal." I tapped on the phone looking for the delete button. There should be one right? How do this thing work.