eventually arrived at her work place. She had to open today and she worked until noon, as she walked in she put away her stuff in the back and started working. She liked the library, it's her favourite place because if she wants some peace, she comes here to sit in a quiet corner and shed read or write in her journal.

She had been working and texting Nik, he was really nice and she liked how he would joke with her, how he would tease her with sarcasm. She was placing the new books that arrived on the shelves when someone came in, she looked at the door and saw someone standing in a suit. She immediately recognised him.

"Elijah, Can I help you?" Sierra asked and walked over to the man. He looked at her with a smile, he was glad to see her again. He hoped she had gotten over the fact that she found seven bodies without even knowing.

"Right, yes I think you can" he said with a light smile, she nodded and led him further into the library. It was pretty big and if you didn't come here often it was possible to get lost between the many bookshelves. She got a text from Nik exactly at that moment, she grabbed her phone to read it.

'i would love to go for another walk through the park with you soon.'

She answers, saying that he could meet her in the library and then they'd be able to go on that walk. Previously they had been talking about their favourite parts of town, Sierra had mentioned how much she loved to walk through the park. How she loved to walk by the pond and watch the ducks swim around, she smiled as she read the text which had Elijah wondering who it was.

"Are you looking for a specific book or just a genre or something else?" Sierra asked When she put her phone in her back pocket.

"I'm looking for something about witches, do you have that here?" He asked and she went to search for it. She thought it was weird that he was looking for something about witches, she thought he knew enough about witches already.

"are you looking for information on witches?" She asked as she peeked around a book case to look at him. "I don't know alot about witches myself, seeing as I haven't known about the supernatural for long but I do have some books about them, I just have to know if you're looking for information or fiction" she said with a smile, Elijah nodded and walked over to her.

"I need to find something about a specific witch, she was rather famous, so an informative book would suffice" he said and watched as Sierra went up multiple stairs and search the bookshelves. She pulled a few books out, read the back of it or read a few pages and either kept it in her hands or she put it back on the shelves. Eventually she had a stack of books in her hands as she walked out of the isle and back to the main floor, to a table.

"These are the good ones that I could find. I think you will find the most information in one of these, you should just sort them out to see which one you think is the most helpfull."

"That's quite alright, Is it okay if I do that now?" He asked and smiled when she nodded. She seemed confident but he knew that there are always certain things that people hide, for her it could be her insecurities or the sadness that clearly hides behind that pretty fake smile. He watches as she sorts books, as she helps other customers and children that are looking for a book to read in the shop.

"Hello, mister" he hears next to him, he looks down and sees a little girl. "What are you reading?" She ask with a smile.

"It's a book about witches" he says with a wink as he crouched down to her level. She looks amazed and starts to ask more questions about the book, they talk a lot longer and then he sees Sierra looking at them with a faint smile.

"Kayla, your mother is here." Sierra says from where she stands, the little girl whines but says goodbye to the man she was talking to and went to stand next to Sierra. He watches the two interact and he notices how good Sierra is with kids, it made him sad because he would never have kids of his own and neither will any of his siblings.