1.

Karl, Sapnap and Quackity are a couple all together.
But most of the time Quackity gets left out and thats the problem.

Its morning quackity is waking up and is going downstairs.

he is kinda feeling lonely so he asked karl if he wanted to hangout today, Karl said he was busy today so quackity asked sapnap.
Sapnap was gonna do stream stuff he said.

Quackity was upset but was okay with it, he decided to go to the park. He got  himself ready and was good to go.              when he was walking to the park he saw a few couples having picknick's together. Quackity though that whould be a great idea for a date if karl and sapnap want to do that.

He walked for a while and he was having a little break at a bench untill he saw a couple walking it was Karl and Sapnap!

He walked up to them.

" Really are you serious you guys told me you guys were busy and you two are doing this shit" Quackity said.

"Quackity im sorry we just i-" karl didn't know what to say.

"Whatever" Quackity walked away from them.

Quackity got home

" Am i a bad boyfriend or something" Quackity asked himself

"Aren't they happy with me"

This chapter was very short and i'm sorry for that i will to try to make the other ones longer.