【𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐩𝐭.𝟏】

:'(

one week earlierthe day after the ball

one week earlier
the day after the ball

ELARA WAS COMFORTABLE SITTING on her bed reading a book when she suddenly hears a loud commotion coming from downstairs. Being curious she puts down her book to open her door. "No! Don't go up there! Cygnus tell them to stop!" She hears her mother yell.

The girl furrows her eyebrows when she sees two large men walk towards her room. Elara tries to close the door of her room but one man barges in, "Who are you?" She asks, taking a few steps back. "Bloodtraitor, we're taking you to the Dark Lord."

Elara's eyes widen, "What?"

One of the men grips onto her arm tightly, pulling her out of the room. "Hey wait! S-stop, you're hurting me!" Elara tries to feel for her wand in her pocket, only to realize it's on her bed. "Lara! Let go of her!" Druella commands the strangers.

The men stop in front of the couple. Cygnus discreetly taps his wife on the head with his wand, making her pass out. He catches her.

"F-father?"

Cygnus sighs, "This is for your own good Elara."

Elara's eyes widen, "I-I don't understand, why am I meeting him?"

"Because you betrayed us, Lara, you lost sight of what it means to be a pureblood Black," he spits out honestly.

Elara felt her heart shatter. "Please," she whispers to him, but he doesn't look at her. The two men drag her away, making her thrash in their arms, "Please! Father, please! They'll hurt me!" She cries out to him. Elara was brought downstairs to see her Aunt Walburga and her husband looking at her.

Walburga snickers, "Don't worry dearie, you'll be back in no time," she says with a smirk while Orion says nothing, not even sparring the girl a glance. Elara whimpers as she and the two men apparate to Death Eaters Den. (AN: lol, DED. ok i'll stop)-

Druella wakes up with a gasp, feeling a void in her chest. "Lara," she whispers, running out of her room to her daughters. "Elara?"

She wasn't there. Druella clutches onto her dress, fear runs through her body. It's as if a mother loses her child in a crowded place. She can't find her daughter anywhere.

"Cygnus!" She yells, seeing him in the living room with his head in his hands. "Yes, dear?"

She slaps him, "Where is she? Where's my daughter?"

Cygnus touches his stinging cheek before looking at his usually calm wife, completely outraged. "Walburga called them here, they took her away, but they'll bring her back, I promise." Walburga...that bitch.