Chapter 2

The trip to MIT was long. Especially when they had to borrow a car to even get there without walking for about 72 hours. Luckily, the person that they borrowed the car from was incredibly kind enough to let them use it after they lied about why they needed it. Of course, Steve wasn't too happy that they had done so but it had to be done. It was around 3 hours before they arrived at MIT.

"Ugh. Finally." Loki grumbled as he climbed out of the car. "Being stuck in such a confined space with all of you was not at all fun." He says as he brushes himself off.

"How do you think I feel? I had to sit next to you." Clint says as he climbs out, glaring at Loki.

"Clint. Don't start anything. We need his help for disguises." Natasha says as she also climbs out of the car.

Everyone else climbed out of the car as well. They were in the MIT carpark currently and they were just glad it was late at night so no one was about to see them.

"Let us get this over and done with. I will not be joining you of course." Loki says as he casts his illusions.

The illusions hid everyone behind the guise of collage students. Well, everyone other than Thor and Loki.

"Brother, why have you not cast your illusion on me?" Thor asked, a little confused.

"Because, you have no idea on Midgard customs. They would know that you are not from Midgard." Loki says and then smirks. "Looks like you shall be the one chasing me around. Do not worry, I will be back to bring you clothing. But I would much rather see what this time has to offer." He says as he then disappears.

"Do not worry! I shall deal and control my brother's mischief!" Thor shouts as he flies off to track down Loki.

The team sighed with relief at the fact that Thor had the Loki situation under control. Steve then looked at the group.

"Okay. Now that we have the disguises, we now need fake names to put ourselves into the system." Steve says.

"I can do that. I just need to get into one of their computers to do so. So let's make our way inside so I can do that." Natasha says and the team all nod as they made their way inside.

They had to sneak their way through the place to get to the computer lab because of campus security roaming around. But they managed. Not hard to do so with two agents of SHIELD leading the charge. They soon found the computer lab and quietly made their way inside, not realising there were students already in the lab until they heard speaking.

"Tic tock. You've only got 30 seconds left otherwise I win the bet." A voice says and the avengers quickly hid themselves in the room so they would not get spotted.

"I know. I'm at the last wall. If I just do this..." Someone else mumbled as they heard typing on a keyboard. "Ha! Done it! And you doubted my abilities." They say.

Natasha was peaking over to see three collage students, one looking exactly like the person they were looking for.

"Ugh fine Stark. I thought you wouldn't be able to do it in that time." The first voice says.

That confirmed that the one at the computer was indeed Tony. Money was handed over to the young genius.

"Thank you. Next time, at least make it challenging." Tony says as he stands up, heading out of the room.

It wasn't long before the other student left and they could all come out of hiding.

"At least we know that Tony is here. What do you think he was doing?" Steve asked as Natasha went over to the computer.

"I don't know but he left the computer on. Makes my job easier." Natasha says as she sits down and looks at the computer.

"Ah. He hacked into the Pentagon." She says, not that surprised about it.

The rest of the team's eyes widened.

"I thought that was hard to hack into. Why are you not surprised that he has done it?" Clint asked as he looked at Natasha.

"He told me about him winning a bet back in MIT for something like this." Natasha says as she closes it down and starts hacking into MIT files.

It didn't take her too long to get into them and looked at the list of students from many different classes. She started registering them into different majors so they wouldn't get too suspicious. Clint was keeping a look out to make sure they wouldn't get caught by security.

"Okay, I have put all of us into the system. We are in different majors so there is no suspicion as to where there's 4 new kids in the same class." Natasha says and looks at Steve.

"Your name is Sam Richards." She says and then turns to Bruce.

"Your name is Brian Botsford." She says, turning to Clint.

"Your name is Charlie Beckford." She says and then points to herself.

"And I'm Naomi Ramsden." She says with a smile.

"Thanks for making up our names. I'm sure that would've taken some of us a while to come up with one." Steve says and then Bruce pipes up.

"Could you print off a schedule and see which rooms are free in the dorms?" Bruce asked, looking at Natasha.

"Already done so. Now, we need to find the keys we need for the dorms." Natasha says as she logs off the computer.

"What about payments? We can't stay in the dorms without payments." Clint says and Natasha nodded.

"I know that. So I have made it seem like we have already paid for it. And we have also 'paid' for the food court here as well." Natasha says with a smile.

Steve heard the printer going off and walked over, taking the schedules that she had printed off, handing them over to the correct people.

"Next order of business is to find the keys for the dorms that we will be staying in." Natasha says, the team nodding at that.

Clint signalled them that they could go and they snuck out of the room and towards the front desk. Natasha was the one to go around and grab the spare keys that they can use for the rooms. She only had three keys.

"Two of you are going to have to share. I am not sharing." Natasha says as she looks at the three of them.

"I don't mind sharing with someone." Steve says as he looks at Bruce and Clint.

"I'll share with you. As long as you don't wake me up early in the morning. Unless I have a lecture then." Clint says as he looks at Steve.

"I was about to say that I would really appreciate that I could have a room to myself." Bruce says with a shy smile.

Natasha hands Bruce and Steve a key.

"Now, let's get out of here and to the dorms before campus security find us." Steve says, the team nodding at him and them sneaking off towards their dorms before they were caught.