Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a girl who likes to live like a normal cat, going out with their human owner and becoming friends with the human.

That cat was sitting on the ground while staring at her favorite sky. She glanced to her right side because she saw a small shadow sitting on the ground.

While she tries to see who is in there, her sister calls her. "N'Searius" (N'ong means younger sis/bro.)

The cat heard her older sister shouting her name. "Yes, Phi?" (P'hi means older sister or brother.) She said.

Her sister wants her to come inside their house because it's already dark outside. "Come home now!" Her sister shouted. 

"Yes, I'm on my way," Searius says, running towards their house.

Searius mom heard her open the door. "Please lock the door.!" Her mom shouted.

"Ok, mae!" (Mae means mom), Searius shouted back to her mom.

"By the way, Mae is going to the store tomorrow morning. You two should stay at home," her mom said.

"Ok, mae," Searius older sister said.

"But, mae, I have to watch people at the park tomorrow morning." Searius wants to go to people's parks tomorrow to see people there.

"No, you have to stay here," Searius mom said.

Searius is sulking when she runs towards her room, and her sister follows her. "N'Searius, this is your phi. Open the door." Her sister kept knocking for a few minutes until Searius finally opened her door.

Searius wiped her tears before she opened the door. "What is it, Phi?" Searius said.

"Hey, listen. I told mom that I'm taking you tomorrow to the park," said the older sister. 

"Really? Yes, I can see people again." Searius is too happy to hear what her older sister told her.

Tomorrow morning

Searius and her older sister are sitting in the center of the crowded crowds, walking past them.

"So this is what you felt seeing a lot of humans here," she said to her little sister.

"It is so nice here with humans," Searius said while staring at the kid who was eating ice cream.

"You're happy now, N'ong??" The older sister said and glanced at Searius, and she found out her little sister is no longer by her side. She runs everywhere to look for her little sister, and she asks every animal that she passes by. "Have you seen a little cat?" The old sister asked the dog.

The dog answered, "No krap." 

Searius's older sister became so nervous, "I need to find Searius." When she looked at the big tree, she saw Searius sitting there with ice cream all over her face. "N'Searius? What are you doing?" 

The little kitten answered, "Ice cream; I like it." 

Then the old one held Searius hand to go home. "Let's go home." 

Searius just followed her big sister. When they arrived at their home, the two cats saw their mom.

"How's going outside?" Their mom asked them.

"Don't tell Mae that you almost got lost because maybe Phaaw (meaning dad.) and mom won't let you out if they find out," Searius old sister said.

Searius nod. "Okay, Phi." She smiled brightly.