Chalterrr 7

Wee wee bonjour people~

Hisokas pov

She fell asleep quite quickly, i was glad it wasn't a too serious one. As she slept I heard some footsteps, I saw Illumi merge out of the hallway.

He had token his pins out, then he asked:
- Is Y/n okay?

I replied whit a simple yes. He came over and kissed her forhead before leaning his head on my shoulder. After a while I started to fall asleep,

Your POV

As I woke up I saw illumi looking at me, I lifted my arms up and he complied whit lifting me. I was about to touch his smooth skin till i heard footsteps. Illumi put me down and putted his pins back. As this ninja guy came through the doors he started shouting:

-AGGHH CHILD COME HERR QUICK BEFORE HE KILLS YOU.

Illumi placed me down and offered me to go to him. But I didn't like him, he was too loud and obnoxious.

Suddenly I was lifted into someone's arms. I turned to see papa looking at me, he seemed a bit tired. Seems like the bald dude woke him up. That made me mad, pap placed me down and I went over to the ninja dude. :

- Ah! What a relief now you're safe kid!

He said to me, but I was having none of it. Also i didnt even know what he was saying!!!

I swiftly took out a jokers card and was about to slice his neck till I was lifted. :

- Now now~ no need to get so fisty after that.~
Papa exlaimed,

I burried my head into the crook of his neck. Tho I could feel pap giving the poor ninja guy the death glare, even Illumi was giving him the death glare.

Papa walked back to the place we sat at originally. My face was still buried in papas neck, I didn't want anyone to stare at me.

Time skip- near the end of the phase

Not gonna lie i was worried if they where going to make it.

They had about a minute left and I already lost hope. But sUdDeNlY i felt Gon and Killuas aura coming closer. Right behind them was Kurapika and a bit farther Leorio and... tonpa? Maybe.

The door opened to reveal Gon Kil and Pika, they're hands where covered in blisters. Then i saw Leorio and tonpa coming.

Hey.. at least they made it ;w;

Soon after we where lead outside where we saw a box and the guy named Lippo.

Papas name was called and he went near the box and took out a card.

Next was my turn, then the same whit everyone else.

We where now aloud to take the sticker off. I got..  281..
I think it was this guy whit a biiiiig nose.

We where on a boat to the next phase.

This girl was explaining some rules and stuff but seemed like no one cared, poor girl.

We finally arrived, the girl said the firt person may go and then the next one will leave a minute later.

Paps left first, i could still feel his aura.

When it was my turn i went straight to him.

I saw him sitting near a tree, he had these beautiful butterflies around him.

I walked over to him.

"Sho~ are you feeling tired~?"<3

Chin^^

Dangit ;(

"Mhm.."

I walked to him and sat on his lap whit my face covered in his collar.
I could smell the bubblegum from him, it smelled.. comforting in some way..

Hisokas pov

I saw Y/n coming ovet, she looked very tired. I called her over.

She was sitting on my lap half asleep, i started to pet her back and she finally fell asleep.

hours later

I saw this man whit disgusting greasy hair. He shouted something about being a true warrior but it was useless.

"There's no point in fighting a dead man~"

The man shouted sone insults back and said he was very alive, hah good joke ig

"I can see it in you're eyes, they're completely dull"

Suddenly he came attacking my
Y/n

Oh boy is he going to regret this.

Before i could even move a pin came and hit him in his head and he died instantly.

"My apologies he escaped from me" Lulu said

"Yeah right, he probably begged for his life to die like a warrior"

You're pov

I heard paps and lulu talking, i slowly woke up

"Morning sunshine~" papa said.

"Morwning" i said still half asleep.

Lulu digged a hole snd went to sleep inside it.

To be continued~

So uhm im sorry im really bad a t updating.. im trying my best ill try to get the next chapter sooner out🥲