Chapter 2

Yall ill probably be able to post next week much more than usual cause im currantly in quarantine :-) Tho I'll still have online school :-C

IMPORTANT!

I'm changing the age to 8 just to clear things up and also you're now 120cm

Also im sorry if i accidentally press a wrong letter while writing. I swear ether this goddamm keyboard is small or i have fat fucking fingers😃 prolly both but

Now on to the chapter

Your pov

He starred at Hisoka but then left in a hurry.

"Thanks papa"

"No problem strawberry~"

He picked me up and carried me back to the original spot he sat at.

~A few hours later~

I saw this group enter the room. A boy who looked around 12 whit spikey green and black/green hair and brown eyes.

Then a blond boy whit grey eyes and an blue outfit who looked around 16. And lastly a tall man who seemed to be in his 30s with a blue suit on.

The green bean man gave them the numbers 403 404 and 405.

Seems liks i starred too long cause the green boy was starring at me. He had this funny grin on his face and was waving at me.

Then i saw Tonpa say something to them and jump down from the pipes and walk over to them. I decided to go listen to they're conversation.

I started walking towards them when I heard a screaming. I turned around to see a man on the floor staring in horror at his disappearing arms.

"My~ how peculiar~  Seems like his arms have turned to flower petals.~♡  No smoke no mirrors here~♤  Do take care~ When you bump into someone you really should apologise~"

" Great the psychopath is back" I hear Tonpa says.

"Again?" The old timer asks

"Number 44 Hisoka the magician. Last year he took the exam, but failed due to almost killing an examiner that he didnt approve of."

"AND THEYRE LETTING SOMEONE LIKE HIM RETAKE THE EXAM?" The geezer shouted, hes really loud and obnoxious.

"Ofcourse they do. The examiners change every year, even the devil himself could pass the exam."

It was hard to keep up with what they're saying. So far I've undersanded "devil" "magician" and ofcourse "44" and "Hisoka"

He kept explaining something but then offered a can of orange juice. They accepted the drinks. The green haired boy drank some but almost immediately it came from his mouth.

"Tonpa-San I think this juice has gone bad"

They spoke something about the juice but I decided to go back to dad. I saw him standing with some pin dude. He looked rather creepy, but something about him felt so familiar.

I walked over to dad and tucked on his pants.

"Hm~?" He looked down to see me: "Oh hello Y/n~☆" He seemed to notice me glancing at the pin man. So he picked me up and whispered into my ear.

"That's Illumi~ but hes undercover and goes by the name gittarackur~◇"

I nodded at his words.

Then a loud sound rang in the room. Some giant doors opened and revealed a man whit lilac hair and a suit on. He didnt seem to have a mouth.

"My apologies for the delay. The hunter exam entry is now closed. The hunter exam may now begin. But, you could be seriously hurt or an other possibility is death. If you are short on luck or ability, please exist thru the elevator located behind you,"

I couldn't understand what the man was saying... maybe I could go ask Hiso later.

"... All 405 aplicans may start the exam now. Follow me everyone to the first phase"

Suddenly everyone started walking, I took Hiso's hand and followed everyone else.

"How rude of me, I neglected to introduce myself. I am Satoats the first phases examiner. I will lead you to the second phase"

I pulled a bit in Hiso's hand,

"What is he saying?"

"He seems to be explaining the first phase~" he replied.

"Oh okay" I mumbled.

I felt kind of bad that the had to translate everything to me, since I couldnt understand anything.

"Sorry" I said barely above a whisper.

"Hm? Oh, wont worry about it. That was a mistake on my side~ I should've thought you Japanese earlier. Tho I promise you, you'll get the hang of it soon.~"

"Okay" I mumble.

Suddenly he lifted me up into his arms.

"I'll carry you for a bit"

Somehow I managed to fall asleep. But soon I was awaken by screaming? My eyes opened as I turned my head to see what was happening.

I saw the old man screaming at.. Killua? Oh that must be the reason why Illumi is here, especially with a disguise.

Dad set me down and I run over to the groupe since Killua is there.

"THATS CHEATING THIS IS AN ENDURANCE TEST!"

"No its not, he only said to follow him" the green boy interrupted.

"Hey how old are you?" Killua asked.

"I'm 12!" The green haired boy responded.

"I'm Killua"

"The names Gon!"

Finally I got close,

"Killua?" I said trying to get his attention. He turned around to face me. "Y/N?! Why are you here??"

( Killua speaks ok Chinese in this)

"Hey how have you been y/n?"

" I'm fine- what about you? Isnt your mother worried?" I asked in confusion.

"Tch- I could care less about what that old hag thinks."

"Ah I see" I chuckle, I looked over to the boy so called Gon and his friends who seem to look at us whit mesmorized eyes.

"What?" Killua asked while talking Japanese again.

"Is that... Chinese?" Asked the blonde boy.

"Yeahh? What about it?"

"Heh.. what about it? WHAT ABOUT IT? ITS LIKE ONE OF THE HARDEST LANGUAGES?!"  The man in the suit yelled.

"Killua, what are they talking about?"

"Ah, something about Chinese being a hard language."

"Ah" okay cmon y/n you can do this it's a simple sentence

"Uh, no, it no hard language"

Killua started laughing.

"The others just starred me with confusion in they're eyes.
I felt frustrated that I couldn't even say one sentence correctly. Why was i like this? Ive always been terrible at learning new things. Languages were on the top 3. No matter how hard i tries i just couldn't get the hang of it.

Another chapter is out😔🤚

I was supposed to get this out earlier but this took kinda long😫

Well I'll try to get another part out tomorrow- well its 1:43 so I guess today😃

Well stay tuned for chapter 3!

Word count 1100

Bye👋