Chapter 3

I SWEAR I LOVE HISOKA ART SO MUCH😭♥️ Art from ( ayanov ) from twitter🐒

k on to the chapter😃👋

"Seems like she doesnt really know Japanese well?" The blonde stated.

"Ohhh yeah she only knows Chinese, so no Japanese for her" Killua said

" Japanese i can good me >:(" i stated

"Sure sure" Killua mocked

"Orawa Gon! This is Leorio and kurapika!" Gon told me.

....

"Ah orawa? Y/n"

After that they all just talked and ran. I could feel Dads eyes on me, I felt kinda bad for Killua cause I knew what was ab to happen to killua at some point.

After a while we saw stairs

"Wanna race?" Killua asked

"Haiii!" Me and both shouted.

"Loser has to buy dinner!"

Somehow I understood that

We dashed up the stairs and soon got to the top

"I WINN!" Gon shouted Killua shouted something in defense but i didnt really care. I felt someone behind this wall. Seems like they where waiting for the rest of us to show up.

Soon all of us where up here,luckily Leorio and Kurapika made it. Leorio had his shirt missing. He looked really sweaty and disgusting.

Some man was screaming stop while the doors where closing in front of his face. I just grinned there like an idiot while watching him fail.

Then Satoats started

"Numere wetlands. Also know as swindlers swamp. We must cross the wetlands to get to phase 2. This is home to many bizarre animals, many of them being cunning, insatiable creatures. Who deceive on humans and pray on them. Be very careful, if you let them fool you, they will kill you. The wetlands creatures will use every trick in the book to fool you. Stay very close to me so you wont get deceived."

"Heh, now that we know that nothings going to fool us." Leorio stated

When I tell you I didnt understand anything, I didnt.

"DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU!"

Hm seems like the man finally came from behind the wall.

"Didnt you hear what I just said?" He sighed

"Dont let them fool you. Hes lying to you! Hes an imposter! He isnt the real examiner! I am! "

Suddenly everyone around me started talking

"Look at this!"

He seemed to show us and monkey thing that looked awfully like Satoats, but much weaker.
Even for me i could tell how weak his aura was. It was nothing compared to Satoats.

"This is a man faced ape! It's one of the creatures that live here. These love the taste of fresh flesh. However they're limbs and bones are really thin so they're actually really weak. That's why they disguise themselves as humans, so that the could lure in other people. "

"HE WANTS TO CAPTURE EVERY SINGLE APPLICANT FOR HIMSELF!"

Seems like everyone started to suspect Satoats.

Until

Three cards hit the man in the chest while Satoats chatched them with ease.

"I see, I see~ That seddles it~ you are the real examiner~"

"You see the examiners are hand picked hunters to perform the duty as examiner without pay~  anyone having the title hunter should be easily be able to catch that~"  Hisoka explained.

"I'll take that as a compliment. But, if for any reason from now on you would attack me, that would lead to an immideant disqualification. Do you understand?"

He only hummed

I walked over to him and tucked on his pants. I dont know why but everyone seemed petrified at what they where seeing.

As he came to my level I flicked him on the forehead.

(Speaking Chinese)

"Bad papa! You shouldn't do that! You almost got disqualified!" I stated in a serious manner to him

"Aww~ I'm sorry y/n~"

Some people looked like they where about to pass put from the scene unfolding in front of them.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET AWAY FROM THERE!" Leorio screamed

"Papa what is he saying?"

"Hm~? Oh he dared you to hug me~♡"

"OKAY   °U°"

I basically jumped on him making him make an oof sound. He lost balance and fell onto hiss juicy booty, he let out a light hearted chuckle.

"Oh- if you will, follow me to the second phase" Satoats started.

Heres chapter 3😃👋 I'm sorry if these are still a bit short- I have a problem and always seem to make these at night- and now that i have online school tomorrow so i cant really  stay up yoo late😫 Okay some of these chapters (maybe next one) I'll try to do a 2000 word one😃 cause these are usually  700-1200 so yeah💀 Maybe comment on how you liked this chapter

Words 756

But bye for now👋