Chapter 14 - First Day of Mutant School!

The next morning, your alarm rang at 7am. You rolled out of bed, groaning and turned it off. You stood up and walked over to your dresser and grabbed a cute plain lacy black dress, with matching tights, some underwear, and a black bra. You opened the door leading to your bathroom and got into the shower. After that, you got dressed and walked back to your bedroom and found black ballet flats. You grabbed your backpack and heading out to the dining hall for breakfast. You decided that you should probably sit at the same table you did yesterday and so, you did. You forgot what your first class of the day was, so you took off your backpack and unzipped it. You found your schedule and realized that you had Mutant History 101 first with Logan. You grinned and couldn't wait to be taught by him. You figured he would know a lot about it, considering he was one of the very first X-Men. You looked over your schedule and realized you only had four periods. You grinned and were very pleased with this.

The following classes were Elemental Powers with Professor Storm, Time Travel for Beginners with Professor Xavier and then finally, How to protect yourself and your fellow Mutants with Professor Grey. You had heard a lot about about Professor Storm and Grey and you were excited to finally get to meet them. You were about to try and go find Peter, but as soon as you stood up from the table, he comes speeding towards you. He knocked you over, with a forceful hug. You laughed really loud and he asked if you were okay. You said yes and told him to sit. While sitting down, Peter asked you, "Are you officially ready for today?"

"Yes! I forgot what schedule looks like. Can I see again?" You asked him curiously, while putting your head on his left shoulder. He nodded yes and took off his silver backpack and said, "I love you." And surprised you with a kiss on the lips. You blushed and said, "I love you too. Now gimme your schedule."

Peter laughed and unzipped his backpack and searched for it in the mess of the stuff that was already in there. Peter's backpack was like a girl's purse. You looked at him and said, "Seriously? You're worst than me with my purse."

"Am not!" Peter replied and stuck his tongue out at you. You stuck yours back at him. He finally found his schedule and handed it over to you. His was Concealment with Raven, Speed Control with Hank (who knew?), Mutant History 101 with Logan, and the only class the both of you had together, How to protect yourself and your fellow mutants with Professor Grey. You sighed and said, "The only class we have together is the last class of the day. That sucks."

"Well, it could be worse. Hey, you need to make more friends, anyways!" Peter encouraged, but you knew he felt the same way. You frowned and said, "But... I don't like other people."

Peter laughed and said, "Yes you do. More than me, at least. I'm sure you'll be okay. It's gonna be fun! We don't have to worry about any humans figuring out that we're mutants anymore."

You smiled slightly at him and said, "I guess. I know Wanda and I have Mutant History 101 together. I guess I can have the first and last class with you guys. I think I just might survive."

Peter grinned at you and said to you, "That's my Hope." And kissed the top of your head. "Now where is everyone and the food?" He asked you and you laughed. The top three things that were always on Peter's mind was You (Hope), How fast he could run anywhere, and Food. Peter loved food, but as much as he ran and as fast as he did as well, it wouldn't matter how much he would eat. He'd always burn it off.

"I don't know." You said and right after you said it, The professor all came in. You waved at them and most of them waved back. Peter just smiled and then, the students filled in to the dining hall. Wanda waved at you and sat down next to you. She hugged you and Clint sat down beside Peter. They fist bumped and started talking about stuff. For breakfast, you had a huge cinnamon bun, some milk, and a banana. Leslie had the same thing, but she chose chocolate milk. Once breakfast was over, Professor Xavier dismissed you all for first period and Leslie, Wanda, and you all walked to Mutant History 101 with Logan. Of course, it was way across the school. The three of you basically ran together down the halls and across the lawn. You entered Logan's room just in time. There were luckily three empty spots in a row, so the three of you took them. You looked around and you didn't know anyone else in the room besides Wanda, Leslie, and Logan.