Me and My Hyungs Pt.1 (Bomin Centric)

Paring: Bomin x Golden Child (except Donghyun)
Top: Golden Child
Bottom: Bomin

Being an orphan, Bomin's fate was bound to be doomed. At thirteen, he was kicked out of the orphanage with a few wons in his pocket and the little treasures he kept inside his ragged sling bag. He lived in the streets for a few weeks until two men found him and took him in. The names are Daeyeol and Sungyoon, who are also orphans just like him. They lived with six other boys whom they also saved from loneliness and poverty. Bomin finally found his home then, in the form of his eight hyungs who showered him with nothing but love.

It's been five years since Bomin has been living with his new family. And for once in his life everything are rainbows and butterflies. Daeyeol and Sungyoon spoil him too much, their favoritism towards him aren't a total secret but what's good about it is the others don't mind at all. Bomin is everyone's favorite too after all.

Bomin knows his hyungs love him a lot and he loves them a lot too. But lately, things have changed between his relationship with his hyungs now that he's turning 18. He's scared if he's going to be honest. He's turning into an adult soon and flashbacks of him getting kicked out from the orphanage haunt him. What if he gets kicked out too? Bomin doesn't know anymore, he can't live without his hyungs. He's lived his five years being dependent on them because they raised him like that.

Back then his hyungs have always been touchy when it comes to him especially his Youngtaek hyung. They like combing his hair with their fingers, caressing and pinching his chubby cheeks, kissing his lips and face, they just like to simply touch his skin whenever they could. He likes that a lot, when his hyungs touch him, but now they don't.

Bomin is naturally a quiet boy but because of Joochan and Jibeom he has become quite talkative too. He loves talking to his hyungs about whatever and they would listen intently to everything he has to say but now they avoid long conversations with him. The sudden changes made him big time sad. They no longer play with him. And everyday felt like he's drifting apart from them. Bomin was scared to death. So the day before his birthday, he confronted them.

It was an unusually quiet dinner where everyone was just focused on their food. Only the clinking sounds from the utensils can be heard and a little bit of small talks here and there. It was deafening and Bomin hasn't touched his food even once and none of the hyungs seemed to care. He was beyond annoyed that he dropped his utensils harshly on the dining table making everyone finally look at him.

Everyone stopped eating and looked at their maknae who was glaring for the first time at them. "I hate you all!" Was the first thing that came out from his mouth and Sungyoon almost panicked if not for Daeyeol squeezing his thigh.

"Bomin, what's wrong?" Daeyeol asked in a calm manner which fueled the frustration inside Bomin.

"Are you gonna kick me out after I turn 18?!" Bomin's lips started to quiver after dropping his most fearsome worry. The others' eyes turned wide with the question, totally weren't expecting that. "Where did that ridiculous thought come from?" Jangjun asked, disappointed that their maknae would think that.

"Because you never touch me anymore! You never kiss me anymore! You won't talk to me! You're avoiding me like a plague!" And with that Bomin burst into tears. He cried like a baby and so everyone gathered around him frantically. They promised themselves to never make him cry but they just did on his very birthday eve. They felt so bad they started cooing him, whispering sweet nothings and Sungyoon hugged him letting him cry on his chest.

Jaehyun who was silent the whole time spoke and broke the emotional atmosphere, "That's because you told us to stop when we were touching you last week. You said you're turning into an adult now so you don't want to be babied anymore." Irritation was evident on his voice and Daeyeol scolded him through his eyes because he was not supposed to say that. But it's true that that's the reason why the rest has decided to distance themselves to Bomin.

One lazy afternoon, Jaehyun, Jibeom and Seungmin were watching their favorite show in the living room when a newly woken up Bomin appeared. Seungmin pat his thighs signaling for Bomin to sit on his lap so they can cuddle and watch together but the younger shook his head and sat on Daeyeol's fixed seat instead. Then Jangjun came out from the kitchen asking if Bomin's hungry so he can cook him something nice. The younger refused, "I can cook myself some ramyeon hyung." And that's what he did.

While cooking his ramyeon, Joochan came and gave him a warm back hug. "Awe the baby is cooking ramyeon, will you give your hyungie a bite?" "No" Bomin said flatly but Joochan didn't back down and gave him a wet kiss on his cheeks which he rubbed off instantly as if he's disgusted by it. "Hyung, stop babying me I'm turning into an adult soon." Everyone heard it and little did Bomin knew all hell broke loose later that night.

"I didn't mean it!" Bomin has stopped crying already but his hiccups won't leave. "But you were so serious we thought you're already tired of us. We were so scared you'd leave us if we continue doing that and it's not helping that you're turning into an adult soon. You can totally stand on your own now, you don't need us anymore." There's this emotional rush inside Jaehyun that made him pour out all of his worries or rather everyone's worries. Sungyoon told him to quit it because again, he's not supposed to say that.

Sungyoon cupped Bomin's cheeks and made him look up to him. He thumbed his tear stained cheeks and gave him a sincere gaze, "Bomin I'm sorry. We were just scared you'd leave us. We don't want you to leave, we want to keep you forever, please don't leave us. We love you so much we don't know what we'd do without you." Sungyoon's voice was tearful and his eyes glassy with unshed tears. The usual calm and composed Sungyoon nowhere to be found. The confession shocked Bomin to the core because it's supposed to be other way around.

"No, no! It's me who wouldn't know what to do without you. I want to stay here forever too, I want to be your only baby. I was so scared you'd kick me out, I was so scared you might not need me anymore or I'm becoming a burden that's why I said that." Sungyoon and everyone else shook their head in disagreement. "You'll never be a burden to us. We love you too much so don't ever ever think about that." Daeyeol said.

"Hyung's right. You are our baby so you are our responsibility. We're here to shower you with love and provide your needs." Jangjun said while giving him soothing circles on his back.

"Hyungs please don't abandon me."

"Only if you want to stay with us forever."

"I want to stay with my hyungs forever."

Now that misunderstandings have been cleared, they all confessed their love for Bomin. They apologized too for the harsh words and actions that have been said and done. And after giving Bomin each a peck on his lips as a sorry, everyone felt their bond has become more solid.

"But I'm still mad at hyungs for ignoring me. I was deeply hurt." Bomin confessed with a cute pout on his lips.

"Your birthday is in a few hours. How about we spend it by making it up to you?" Daeyeol asked. "How?" Daeyeol caressed his cheeks and gave him a warm smile, "Go to the master's bedroom. There's a box on the bed, our gift for you. Go and wear that and wait for us, okay?" Bomin nodded and obeyed his hyung.

There's a big box in the middle of the bed just like what Daeyeol told him. He was excited but when he finally opened it, he's not sure what to feel about it. It's a baby pink silk shorts that were obviously too small for him. Half of his buttcheeks are exposed and it's too tight on his crotch. It's paired with a crop top which showed off his tiny waist. It feels weird but he loved it nonetheless. It made his face heat up in embarrassment as it's too revealing.

He awkwardly kneeled in the middle of the bed, waiting for his hyungs like the obedient maknae he is. Few minutes passed and his heartbeat was increasing in anticipation. Then the agonizing wait has finally ended, his hyungs came in one by one with a look he has never seen before— lust.

A/N

Donghyun isn't here and won't be in this book because I can't write smut when it comes to him. Sorry 🤧