platonic, 暧昧┊͙˚.

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
ten

[3rd person]

the two walked out of the kitchen, no interaction between them at all and yet it looked as if there is something happening between them

they look like a married couple.

"nitta and utahime isn't here yet."

"they're probably on the way, it is the holidays now."

as they all settled down at the table, aki frowned at her lack of options. either sit beside satoru or yuji, but yuji was too busy having fun and ignored her stares. and so she has no choice but to sit beside the devil himself.

satoru pulled her arm so that she would sit beside him and started to introduce them one by one.

nanami kento, his wife kage shiori, masamichi yaga, atsuya kusakabe, shoko ieiri and kiyotaka ijichi are his colleagues while the rest are their students. there were two more mentioned that have yet to arrive.

aki scanned the group of people, including satoru.

"does your hospital hire people based on their looks ?"

everyone paused for a second before laughing, shiori began elbowing nanami, excited that aki indirectly called her attractive.

"gojou senpai, your girlfriend is amazing !"

"not girlfriend."

shiori smiled at her, "yet."

aki was about to retort when the door bell rang and satoru opened the door, allowing the two females in.

"hello ! oh, you must be yuji's nee-san right ? i'm utahime iori."

"you have a nice name ! i'm watanabe aki."

the two smiled at each other, clicking instantly. probably because they have almost the same personality.

"when i have a daughter i'm gonna name her gojou emi." when aki heard him say that, she felt her heart stop for a second before beating quickly again.

looking up at him, the two made eye contact. she didn't tell him the other day when he asked, but she wanted to name her kids gojou emi and gojou kazuki if she had a son.

someone coughed, reminding satoru that akari was talking to him but he was too indulged in staring at the woman in front of him.