christmas eve, 平安夜┊͙˚.

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
nine

[3rd person]

aki walked from his kitchen to the living room, setting up many chopsticks and plates

aki walked from his kitchen to the living room, setting up many chopsticks and plates. "i know you're hungry, but i don't think the two of us can eat that much." she looked over at him weirdly, he was wearing something a little more formal than he usually does at home.

she looked away and carried different dishes out onto the table. before she could go back, the door bell rang and satoru asked her to check who it was.

thinking it was probably a delivery, she swung open the door only to be met with a huge group of people staring back at her. "nee-san !" yuji's head popped up from the back and ran to hug her.

"satoru ?"

aki called out before seeing him walk out of the kitchen, knife still in his hand. "my colleagues and students." he whispered into her ear as he pulled her softly to the side, letting them in.

she was about to turn around and continue help out in the kitchen when she bumped right into his chest. satoru was quick to catch her as he placed his free hand on her back, holding her slightly closer than necessary.

his steady heart beat right beside her ear.

"make yourself at home, we'll be in the kitchen."

and with that, he gestured for her to follow him. aki smiled politely at his guests before hurrying behind him, not sure what to do. she knew none of them except for him and yuji.

"satoru has a girlfriend ?"

"i didn't know he had one."

"but why did yuji call her nee-san ?"

aki stood awkwardly beside him in the kitchen, watching him wash his hands before walking over to her and placing one hand on her eyes and the other on her shoulder before massaging them softly.

"what are you doing ?"

"your eyes looked strained, i'm helping you massage them so it would not affect you too much."

she couldn't see him but she knew he was very close and it made her nervous.

"oh shit, i just wanted some water but uhm continue what you were doing."

a male voice muttered from behind them. from that angle, it looked as if they were kissing. aki's eyes fluttered open as she took in their position, his hand was now holding her head in place and their faces a few centimeters apart.