➪7 - 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Kuroo, you better get ready." Kenma was really competitive when it comes to games. You also get prepared after buying some tokens.

"AAAAAHHHH!" you shouted and shouted everytime so dodge the shots, some eyes are looking at your way but you did not care because you are enjoying.

"Shut up (y/n) you're too noisy!" Kuroo scolded you, he was focused on the screen and pulling the trigger so violently at the enemies.

In the end Kenma has the highest score next to Kuroo and you're the last. You pouted in defeat, wiping of some sweat because of shouting jumping.

"Wow that was so fun!" you stated

"Yeah." Kenma agreed.

"Yeah, and you are such a loser." Kuroo teased you.

You kicked him a little hard, and he just laughed his heart out.

"What ever you jerk."

Kenma told the both of you to wait for him while he checks something at a game store to buy a new game for his psp.

Kuroo dragged you to the claw machine when Kenma just left.

"Hey, I want to play this, what plushie do you want? I'll try to get it." He asked

"Eh? but I already have one that Kenma got me." you showed him the black cat plushie.

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah I know, just choose, I want to get you one too."

"O-Oh, okay."

You formed your lips into a thin line while choosing a plushie you want, but there are so many of them that looks cute and you wanted it.

"Arghhh, are you choosing or not?" He groaned impatiently.

You turned to give him a glare and glance back at the claw machine, and then a cute yellow cat plushie caught your eye.

"That one! I want that!" You pointed out excitedly.

You watched him move the control and press button, at first try, the claw machine drop it.

"Come on!!!" He playfully kick thr machine

You chuckled, "Try it again." you cheered him.

All the tokens have wasted and still he didn't get the plushie, you started you laugh at him being all confident to give you one.

"Wow, look who's being loser here now huh." You teased him and he gave you a glare.

"Move, let me try it." You pushed him aside, you took some of your tokens from your pocket and put in the machine.

"Huh, let's see who is more loser here." He smirked at you and watched.

After pressing the final button, you got the plushie you wanted, and handed it to him with a proud look on your face.

"That's yours, why are you giving it to me?"

"My gift for you." You wink and he pouted.

"Thanks."

"Now come on." You took his arm and drag him to the waiting area with a plushie on the both of you and Kuroo's hand.

"Wait for me here, I'll get Kenma a plushie too."

Kuroo nodded, minutes later you got another plushie on your hand, its color was similar to Kenma's hair.

Kenma came back with a plastic on his hand, you gave him the plushie. He thanked you for the plushie you have to him and admired the lil plushie that just looks like him.

"It's getting dark already, let's head back home." Kuroo suggested and you and Kenma agreed.

Kuroo opened the door for you and you are between them, you want near the window but you just tiredly rested your head on Kenma's shoulder and he didn't move.

You treated them ice cream when you headed home, it was the bet that Kuroo made earlier at the arcade.

The two males walked you to your house.

"It was fun hanging out with you guys thank you so much and take care!" you both hugged them and they hugged back.

"See you on monday (y/n)." Kenma wave at you.

"Yeah yeah, goodbye Chibi-chan." Kuroo teased you and you kicked him playfully.

"Why do you always kick me?? You're to much!"

"Heh, you're annoying." You stuck your tongue out.

"Yeah yeah what ever."

The two males wave at you and turned their back and headed home.

You closed the door behind you and ran upstairs to change into a comfortable clothes. You placed lil plushie that Kenma got you from the claw machine on your bed.

This is soooo niceeeee ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You closed your eyes and you were slowly drifting to sleep since you are very tired.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 - 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞.

Wow, I updated two chapters this day, I am in the mood lol. This is kinda short sorry and thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

-𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚_𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖🍊