Theme Park Adventures.

You woke up and realised it was 4am. You also happened to realise that you were asleep on Kageyama's shirtless body. You layed still for a while until it his 4:30am, this was when the team always woke up. Kageyama woke up slowly and kissed you. "Did I wake you up?" You looked into his eyes.
"No of course not." He smiled and played with your hair a little, before the rest of the team woke up.
"Did you two have sex last night?" Tsuki shot up and glared at you.
"No, we didn't." You rolled your eyes.
"Goodmorning." Daichi woke up and started walking in the dark, before he kicked something. "What the fu-." He reached for the light switch and found Hinata and Nishinoya passed out on the floor with bags of treats in their hands. "They didn't get very far with stealing my snacks.." You yanked the snacks out of their hands and put them back into your bag. "Y/N, can you wake them up, we all need a shower, tell them we'll meet them in the showers." Daichi smiled.
"Sure!" You leaned ontop of Nishinoya and grabbed Hinata, and squeezed his cheeks so that his lips would be puffed. "Nishinoya... wake up...." You said in a soft voice before pushing Hinata's lips against Nishinoya's cheek.
"Y/N, is that you?" Nishinoya slowly opened his eyes.
"It's me but i'm not the one kissing you." Nishinoya raised an eyebrow before turning and seeing Hinata asleep with his lips puckered. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HINATA!" He slapped Hinata and Hinata woke up.
"You two need a shower, now go on!" You smiled and watched them run away, arguing. You stood up and began walking to the showers when Kenma bumped into you. "OH UH I- S..SORRY!" He helped you up.
"It's okay! And thanks!" You smiled at him as he ran off, you and Kenma used to be close until Last year when his ex girlfriend cut you off from him, ever since you lost the connection. You headed to the showers and got changed into a white cropped sports bra, and a small white skirt. You put shorts on underneath the skirt, just incase anyone else decided to get sneaky with their cameras. You walked out and began doing your hair and makeup in the mirror at the dorm. "Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Kuroo walked in.
"Oh hey Kuroo, yeah i'm good thanks! How are you?" You started straightening your hair.
"About last night, sorry about Oikawa, he gets jealous when it comes to girls." He muttered.
You laughed. "No it's fine!"
"Are you sure? He asked me to give you this." He handed you an envelope that said "Don't open until 10pm today." You looked at Kuroo and thanked him, before he got up and left.
Seconds after he left, The team walked back in.
"Why was Kuroo here?" Hinata asked.
"Oh he gave me this envelope from Oikawa? I'm not meant to open it until 10PM though."
"Ohhh okay, anyway we're going to the theme park, wanna come?" Daichi asked. You stopped straightening your hair and straight away you tied it into a ponytail. "Of course!" You smiled and jumped up and down, Kageyama covering Nishinoya's eyes. "Let's go!" Daichi smiled.
Kageyama walked over to you.
"Hey kageyama what was that for!" Nishinoya frowned.
"Because I know you'd be a creep." He rolled his eyes.
You held Kageyama's hand and follows Daichi to the car park, when a bus came out. You raised an eyebrow. "Why a bus?"
"Oh Nekoma is coming too, we were talking about it last night."
"Oh! Well atleast Hinata can hang out with.. Kenma."
"Are you okay?" Kageyama looked down at you whilst you found them a seat.
"Oh yeah i'm fine!" You smiled and poked his cheek.

"Kageyama!" Hinata pounced over the seat and fell ontop of Kageyama.
"BOKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
"AH IM SORRY!"
You started laughing at Hinata flopping around like a fish. Kenma grabbed Hinata and pulled him back and opened his mouth to say something, until he saw you, then he turned around and sat back down. You sighed and smiled at Kageyama.
"Hey, Tobio." You whispered.
"What's up Sawamura?"
"Can i ask you something?"
"Anything" He smiled.
"Can I trust you?"
"Of course you can, I'd do anything for you, anything in the world."
"I love you Tobio." You smiled.
"I love you too Sawamura." He kissed your forehead and hugged you.

"We're here! You can do whatever you want until 9:30pm! Be here before then or we're leaving without you!" Daichi smiled.
You grabbed Kageyama's hand and he led you to the entrance, where he immediately bought you and him matching bracelets.He grabbed your hand and slipped the bracelet on it. You blushed and thanked him. "No problem! Now come on I want to go on this ride!" He held onto your hand and led you to a ride called "Lovers Lane." You smiled joined him in the seat, and you hugged him. He layed his arm over you and hugged you. Suddenly, "Hey there delilah" started playing. You looked up at him and he kissed your forehead as the cart began moving slowly, and the sun faded into red lights.
"I love you Y/N." He stuttered.
"I love you too Kageyama." You turned and put your head on his shoulder, and he looked at you for a second , before putting his head ontop of yours.
"Y/N.." He whispered.
"Yes Tobio?" You looked up only with your eyes
"Do you ever think about our future?" He grabbed your hand and held it.
"All the time." You smiled.
"All the time?" He wanted to know.
"Yes, all the time." You poked his cheek and kissed him. The ride came to a stop and he helped you out. "Thank you Tobio!" You smiled politely.
He smiled and led you to a table, where you both sat down. "Want anything to eat or drink?" He smiled politely at you.
"Can i have a coke please?" You smiled at him and handed him your card.
"It's okay! I'll pay." He smiled and pushed it back into your purse. "Wait here! I'll be back in a second!" "Okay!" You smiled and opened up your phone, heading onto insta, and you began liking people's posts. "Kinda rude to skip past my post don't ya think." You turned around and saw Oikawa.
"Oh uh- sorry?" You turned back around and he put your phone down on the bench.
"Wheres Kageyama?" He says down next to you and your slowly edged away.
"He's getting me a drink..." You stared at the table. "Why do you always have your head down? You can look at me." He grunted.
"Yeah no thanks." You kept your head down and picked up your phone.