a hellhound on my face

I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR PERCY JACKSON. ALL I OWN IS MY PLOT. 

Nico POV

   The minute I finished half my burger, I couldn't eat anymore so I decided to pack up my remaining meal and head back to camp. I start to walk away when I realize I'm the only one walking away. 

"Mrs. O'Leary" I mutter slowly.

Shit.

 Percy's not gonna be happy that I lost his dog. She must have run away while I was focused on the strange man who bumped into me and trying to keep my ADHD mind thinking of whether to stay at camp or not.

Immediately I started running trying to spot the giant hellhound, I had lost. 

I looked for a good 10 minutes before I spot the familiar black puff of hair that had escaped me right beside... 

Oh, oh no this can't be anything but disastrous. the man I bumped into. I quickly jog to them. Once I reach them I make my presence known, seeming as though they didn't know I was here yet.

"Um hi, sorry I kinda need my cousin's dog back right now..."

The man and his 2 companions jumped in surprise at my voice then quickly turned to spot me.

"Holy sh-" 

"LANGUAGE." The one I bumped into bellowed before the other could finish his sentence.

"Um hi, could I please have Mrs. O'Leary back?"

"Oh hey, your that kid I met earlier! What's your name?" The man asks.

"Uh, I don't tell my name to strangers sorry," I reply as if they were idiots.

"Yo Steve, who this?" one of his friends asks before he can reply to my comment.

"Listen all I really need is Mrs. O'Leary back."

Suddenly as if on command, the hellhound barks then jumps on me.

"MFF FOMERY FEG FOF MFM" translation: MRS O'LEARY GET OFF ME.

I continue screaming muffledly when I feel a tug at my side and understand that there trying to pull her off from my face. 

Finally, they succeed and I immediately mention that is am never taking her out to walk again.

"Kid, do you need a ride home?" the mortal friend asks.

"No thanks I can walk," I say still glaring at the hellhound who unsurprisingly lost interest in me and is now barking at a tree. 

"Uh okay then." the other answers.

"Mrs. O'Leary were going back to camp, let's go girl." 

Mrs. O'Leary quickly hurries back and we walk away from prying eyes. 

And I still had not decided what to do about winter. 

SORRY, THAT'S IT, BUT DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE. 

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!