Isabella smiled, "we're waking up Bex?"

Klaus smiled at her and nodded and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Klaus, you didn't tell me your sister was also a hybrid." Gloria said.

"How do you know about that?"

"I can feel it radiating off of her, almost as strong as you."

"What is this?" Stefan asked and they all turned their heads towards him.

"I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus said.

"But this is me. With you." He said as he showed them a picture from the 20s with Klaus and Stefan's arms around each other.

***

They made their way back to a warehouse.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan said.

"You said it yourself. That time had a lot of dark holes." Klaus said.

"No, if you knew me, why haven't you said anything?" Stefan said.

"Little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait." Klaus said, still holding Isabella's hand.

Stefan grabbed his arm, causing him to stop and turn around, "What the hell is going on? Answer me."

Klaus grabbed his arm a forcefully removed his hand away from him.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you." Klaus said. "You knew our sister."

"I knew another Original?" Stefan asked. He looked confused as he tried to remember.

Klaus continued walking, "if you can't handle it, then don't ask." Klaus said.

Klaus opened the coffin and in it, lay Rebekah.

Klaus caressed her cheek and Isabella smiled at the sight of her sister, "I don't recognise her" Stefan said.

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah a temper is worse than mine." Klaus said and he pulled the dagger out of her chest. "Time to wake up, little sister."

After waiting for a few minutes they were all growing impatient.

"Any day now, Rebekah. She's just being dramatic" Klaus said.

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?" Stefan said.

"Well, you have many useful talents." Klaus said.

"Do I?" Stefan said.

"In fact, I learned some of my favourite tricks from you. I was your number one fan." Klaus said.

"Why should I believe any of this?" Stefan said.

Klaus compelled a worker, "when she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery's and let her feed until you die."

"Where you going?" Stefan asked.

"You think I'm lying, Stefan? We knew each other. You trusted me with one of your secrets. Now I'm gonna prove it to you." Klaus said.

"How?" Stefan asked.

"We're going to your old apartment." Klaus said.

**

They made their way to his old apartment.

"What a charming little homestead." Klaus said but the door handle was gone.