Inko

"Doctor midoriya and Doctor Kayama thank goodness you two are back from you vacation we have an emergency"Doctor recovery girl said "what is it granny"Nemuri asked "five boys were just wheeled in this morning and we already operated on them but you two are going to be in charge of their files"Granny said handing us their files. They were in the same room on suicide watch.

Katsuki Bakugo
Age: 17
Birthday: April 20th
Height: 5'2
Facts: severely underweight on suicide watch. Extremely short for his age. Almost died of blood loss.
Diagnosis: Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, insomnia, Depression, sever PTSD, Insomnia, IED, Anorexia nervosa.

Shoto Todoroki
Age: 17
Birthday: January 11th
Height: 5'2
Facts: severely underweight on suicide watch. Extremely short for his age. Tried to over dose.
Diagnosis: Anorexia nervosa, insomnia, sever PTSD, Anxiety disorder, depression, Mutism.

Hitoshi Shinsou
Age: 16
Birthday: July 1st
Height: 5'3
Facts: severely underweight on suicide watch. Extremely short for his age. Tried to over dose.
Diagnosis: selective mutism, PTSD, Social anxiety, Anorexia nervosa, insomnia, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Depression.

Denki Kaminari
Age: 16
Birthday: June 29th
Height: 5'0
Facts:severely underweight on suicide watch. Extremely short for his age. Tried to hang him self.
Diagnosis: ADHD, Bulimia Nervosa, insomnia, Depression, Pyromania, Kleptomania, insomnia.

Ejirou Kirishima
Age: 16
Birthday: October 16th
Height: 5'3
Facts: severely underweight on suicide watch. Extremely short for his age. Tried to jump off a building.
Diagnosis: Conduct Disorder, ADHD, Bulimia Nervosa, Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder, Insomnia, Depression.

"Well looks like we have our work cut out for us"Nemi said "but we've done this before with our son and we deal with these types before they just have more problems just like our baby boy"I said "true which is why we are going to help the the best of you abilities"She said as we entered.

"hello boys I'm Dr.Inko Midiorya and this is Dr. Nemuri Kayama"I said with a nice warm smile they looked on edge and confused "so lady when the hell are we going to get out of here"Katsuki asked "depends on how you recover. And we can't release you with out your parents permission seeing as there is no record of them and you won't say where they are. So you'll be here for a while"Nemi said

"And let's not forget the fact that you are on suicide watch for the next month"I said "okay boys you won't be getting solid food for a few weeks seeing as you all are severely underweight. Your stomachs won't be able to keep them down"Nemi said

"Okay boys how are you feeling today"I asked they just stayed silent. This is going to take a while. Seeing as two of them can't speak and nemi and I are terrible with sign language. We just decided to do their regular check ups.

"These five are going to be stubborn we might have to get help in cracking them"Nemi whispered "we can get Izu to help. Seeing as he volunteers after school for community service we can have him assigned to this room"I said and she nodded in agreement.

"We will be back later to check up on you boys again. If you need us press the call button. We will also have a volunteer assigned to this room"Nemi said "get some rest"I said and we headed out. Those boys have been through a lot in their lives and they are going to need lots of help and lots of love. I have a feeling Izuku will be able to help them.

End of chapter

A/N; please do not feel offended by my story if this portrays to you. I myself deal with Depression and Anxiety most of these will deal with things that have I had to deal personally and what my friends have had to deal with personally as well. We are writing this story together because we thought it would be fun. They wanted to try it out so they had me write it on my Wattpad platform