Chapter 8; soulmates, huh. (Recap part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I am so glad we decided to do this" toga said after stopping the recoding

"I am so glad we decided to do this" toga said after stopping the recoding. "But that was a bit much, Shi-chan"

"First, don't call me shi-chan, second of all I don't give a shit" Shigaraki said , flopping down on the bed.

"Okay hawks you do one now!" Toga yelled happily "1,2,3,SHOOT" twice yelled very excitedly.

"Hello, my name is hawks. You killed my mother, please prepare yourself to die" hawks said as he launched a feather at the camera with a sort of psychotic smile, but stopped before it hit.

"Damn, that was good, and kind of scary" Dabi said, sitting on top of Shigaraki who was attempting a murder right then and there.

"Get your burnt fat ass off of me you bitch!" Shigaraki yelled, attempting to disintegrate Dabi. He finally got off and walked over to hawks who was drinking water while standing and leaned on him.

"*insert dying* Jesus man, I'm drinking right now, like, I almost died!" Hawks said after leaning back so his back wasn't bent.

"And I almost don't care. Let me, I'm tired and your not" Dabi responded in a dead tone. "You atleast got to sleep last night, I didn't" he added as he dragged hawks to the bed and then layed on top of him.

"Fair enough. Oh yeah also, Kogo, can I call you Kogo? How did you know I was in here?" Hawks asked while adjusting himself so he was laying on his back. He pulled Dabi into a kind of laying down hug and started playing with his hair.

"1, yes you can call me Kogo if I can call you Kei-chan, and second, the door was slightly open so I looked inside and it was too dark to really see but from what I could make out there were to figures, one sitting and one laying down. But then I left so I dunno what happened after that." Toga answered, as descriptive as she could. "Also, I didn't know it was you specifically, but I should've guessed because your wings were hanging off the bedside in a kind of heart shape, it was cute!" she added.

" Huh, well that was a bit much, but I understand" hawks answered flustered-ish just before sitting up on the bed. "I'm bored! Let's do something!" He said, very bored. (No shit)