"Addy— oh my god." Elena wept, looking her friend up and down.

"You look so much like—" Caroline started.

"Like your mom." Bonnie finished for her.

The friends all stood there admiring the bride to be as she smiled back at them, dressed in her white robe.

"Okay— I guess it's time for the dress?" Bonnie smiled.

Adeline nodded, it was almost time to leave and she knew it was time to put the dress on. Her nerves grew as she thought about stepping into the beautiful white gown that cost more than she could have imagined, but of course Klaus wanted to spare no expense.

"Well— I better get going." Rebekah announced. "Got to get to the house and pick out a dress to wear."

"Wait!" Adeline blurted, stopping the original sister from leaving. She walked over to the closet in the room she slept last night and pulled out a dress that matched the color of the other bridesmaids. "Wear this one and stand with me."

Rebekah looked shocked. She had never thought she would want her up there with her. Rebekah had always been deprived the truths of real friendship, but she felt it with Adeline. She was always genuine with her— like a sister.

"Really?" Rebekah asked, tears rising.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Adeline insisted.

"Klaus doesn't know how lucky he is." Rebekah breathed, then hugged her soon to be sister in law and walked into the bathroom to change into the gown.

Elena pulled Adelines wedding dress out of the closet and unzip the garment bag that was protecting it, revealing the dress to her. Adeline loved this wedding dress, it was one she always pictures. The long sleeves, the cinched waist— it was classic with a touch of modern, it was perfect.

She stepped into the dress with the assistance of her friends and they zipped the back up. The dress was fit like a glove. Adeline spun around to face her friend and the water works were rising again. This was a bitter sweet moment for all of them.

"It's even better than I expected." Bonnie smiled.

The door clicked open, Damon and Stefan walked into the suite. They turned the corner to the room where the girls were and Stefan stopped in his tracks when he saw Adeline, standing there in the beautiful white wedding dress. She was perfect, everything about the way she looked was perfect. He now envied Klaus more than he ever knew he could, and he hoped he never took for granted what he had.

Adeline smiled at the two brothers and shrugged

Adeline smiled at the two brothers and shrugged. "Well— what do you think?"

"Beautiful." Damon smiled, walking to the bride and placing a friendly kiss on her cheek.

"Stef?" She questioned, but he was still staring.

"Breathtaking." He finally spoke. "Can I talk to Adeline alone actually?"