Escape From The Stand Department! - Part 4

==================Stand Stats===================
Stand Name - Iris
Stand User - Aaron Carter
Stand Type - Materialized, Automatic, Sentient

Power: C Range: A Speed: D Learning: B Precision: B  Durability: S

Iris is bound to Aaron's childhood house. As long as Aaron owns the material, and it is inside of the house's range, he can create infinite amounts of it. Some materials, such as heavy metals, are significantly slower to create, making simple materials like wood a favored option. The stand has a 500 m by 1000 m boundary. If Aaron tries to leave the range of the stand it will stop him, generally violently. Aaron cannot control the stand forcibly, nor give it direct commands - It will instead try its best to fulfil his desires through its ability. For example, if he wanted to sit on a comfortable couch, the house would use the materials it had available to make one. The stand has no limitations on what it can create. While it does have a height limit, the stand can go as far down underground as it wants. It can also exchange rooms inside the house for each other at a whim, as it memorizes what it creates.

================================================

       I jumped off the side of the canal. As soon as I jumped my body slammed against the café floor, my back cracking uncomfortably as I fell. The user gave me an alarmed look.

"You're killing yourself? Hmm. I didn't expect you to actually kill yourself to not reveal information. A shame, but damn, that's some good drama!" She smiled as she rapidly began to write again, jotting down notes at a speed I'd yet to see from her. I kept falling, every centimeter driving me deeper into the floor. It was very difficult to judge how close I was to the ground, only the general position of the wind helping me navigate.

"Kill myself...? No - *argh*, you've got it wrong... I'll be kicking your ass first!" I shouted, spitting on her feet. She gave me a disgusted look, shaking her head. 

"Ugh, you really are as disgusting as your stand." She peeked her head out the door, biting her pen nib. 

 "That's a pretty long fall. It'll definitely kill you." She let out a long, dramatic sigh, putting away her notes and throwing the chewed pen aside. It disappeared as she threw it, not actually in the room.

 That's when I felt it. A tug on my back and the sudden feeling of expansion as the Stupid Love I had put on my back expanded, creating a huge, gelatinous pillow beneath me. The force of the fall combined with the sudden softening sent me flying, rocketing up into the air and onto the ceiling of the café. The woman recoiled, shouting a small "What?" as she began to rapidly take notes. I sent out another stupid love to create a string.  I wasn't exactly sure where I was landing, but as long as I was close to the building I was set. As my stand dragged me forward I was sent flying into the large TV on the wall, again taking serious damage - I'd been hasty, not lined up properly.

 Forcing myself to continue on, I made my stand feel out for a window or open spot - Bingo. Cuts slashed through my body as I smashed into the glass. I was thrown to the middle of the room, crashing into a chair and sending it flying. I heaved. I couldn't stand - I was using my stand to literally hoist me to the ceiling using a single wire of gel. I looked around.

"I'm in the room next to this one, right? You threw that pen earlier, so if I'm right..." I hopped over to the left side of the room. Just as I expected, my stand felt it - A small, cylindrical piece of plastic, with very small chunks taken out of it. A chewed pen.

 "You're in this room, huh." I looked around, my stand bobbing in and out, trying to locate her. It was dangerous, and in hindsight absurdly risky, with me liable to get attacked at any moment. The woman in the corner grimaced.